Part 26

When I arrive at The Arena, the amount of people waiting outside to get in is staggering. I have never witnessed so many people in one place, at one time, for one reason.

I turn on my cell and say "find Rex", hoping that it will work, because I don't know her last name.

A picture of Rex pops-up and it asks, "Rex Ingles?"

"Yes," I confirm.

"Rex Ingles has been located," my cell continues. "Follow directions to be led to her."

I follow the cell's directions and then I see Rex standing near a big fountain in front of The Arena.

"Rex!" I yell. "Hey Rex, over here!"

She looks up from her cell, smiles and waves, making her way toward me.

"What's up, K-Nigma?" she says, giving me a fist bump.

"Nothing much," I respond. "This line is nuts, let's get in it before it gets longer!"

We both find the end of the line and start standing in it. After about 45 minutes, we reach the front and the man takes our tickets and lets us into the building.

Inside, there are vendors everywhere, selling Iggy merchandise - T-shirts, jewelry, posters, notebooks, signed photographs and of course, the Elixir.

"I need to go to the bathroom really quickly," says Rex. "Wait here?"

"Yeah, for sure," I reply.

As Rex heads to the bathroom, I realize that I don't actually have a real plan for getting backstage and talking to Iggy. I check my ticket to see where our seats are.

No way. Zayn got us front row seats + VIP passes! He is a genius!!

"Alright, you ready?" Rex says as she returns.

"Wait, Rex," I say. "Did you realize that we have front row seats AND VIP passes?!"

"Um, well, I knew we have front row seats," she answers. "But I definitely don't have a VIP pass." She takes my ticket and compares it to hers.

"But you do," she adds. "You lucky B!"

I can't believe Zayn did this for me. How?

Rex and I walk toward the entrance for first-row ticket holders. I see her eyeing some of Iggy's Elixir.

"You want some?" I ask.

"Nah," she answers. "That stuff freaks me out. My brother Ro's girlfriend drinks it by the ton, and I think she's become even more scary looking than before she started drinking it."

"Word," I respond.

We both laugh and walk through the door. The space opens up into an incredibly huge stadium. There are so many people. Hundreds of thousands. You can feel the anticipation in the air. The energy is incredible.

We find our seats and put our stuff in them but decide to remain standing, like everyone else. We are all itching for Iggy to step onto the stage.

Suddenly, the arena goes pitch black.

Everyone screams. The sound is epic. I close my eyes and scream and scream.

"IGGY, IGGY, IGGY, IGGY, IGGY..." we all chant in unison.

Then, a spotlight appears on stage, and there she is, standing with her back facing us, dressed in a multi-colored, jeweled jumpsuit, holding a microphone and striking a pose.

The crowd roars even louder than before. I am overwhelmed by the emotion of so many people all overjoyed to be witnessing the same thing, my sister.