23

Harry kisses louis' cheeks going lower to his jaw and neck making his omega moan softly. "Alpha" louis places his hand on Harry's broad shoulders. "My sweet beautiful omega" harry kisses below louis' ear then on the bite mark he licks it.

Louis arch his back moaning, silk started producing between his legs he whimpered softly, harry looks in his dark blue eyes softly smile he kept his hand on his cheek and asked, "can i?" Louis giggles nodding, "ofc alpha I'm all yours...."

Harry leans down softly kissing his his thin soft lips he lets his han travel down towards stomach he kept his hand on it pulling back he goes lower till he reached his stomach. Louis looked at him from above, harry snuggles his nose in his tummy murmuring "my little angel" louis smiles, its the first time harry is acknowledging the pup growing inside him.

"Our angel" harry says out loud looking at louis and kissing his stomach softly, then he goes back up kissing louis' forehead he said, "i have a gift for you" louis' eyes widened in surprise, "really?" Harry nods, "after i finish my work i went to buy you a gift for my precious omega"

Louis smiles, "you don't need to alpha!" Harry shook his head sitting up and pulling louis in his lap he said, "i want to! Its my omega's birthday ofc he deserves everything" louis keeps his hand on his shoulders and said, "as you say my alpha"

Harry leans and grabs a little box from inside the drawer from bed side table, "for you omega" harry hands him watching him closely, louis glances at him and then slowly opens the box gasping looking at the gift, "oh god harry its so beautiful!"

"You like it?" Harry asks louis who hugged him tightly, "i love it thank you so much alpha" harry smiles taking the ring and putting it on louis' ring finger he says, "harry...harry for you"

"Thank you harry" louis kisses the ring smiling brightly, "your welcome louis" harry strokes louis' cheek, "i love this colour its my favourite" harry says cuddling louis, "hmm and my fav is...the colour of your eyes green like forest" louis kisses Harry's cheek shyly.

"Yours is prettier omega ocean blue" harry kisses louis forehead, louis leans up and presses his lips with Harry's softly, they both were making out and got carried away...

"M-more a-alpha" louis moans out loudly, his legs around his alpha's waist who was pounding inside him. Harry grabs omega's legs bending them so they are over his chest, "hold them" louis does as told holding his legs over his chest and throwing his head back moaning,

"I'm gonna cum Harry" harry nods pulling his omega close he said, "gonna knot you darling" his knot started to swell inside louis and moans cumming over his stomach and chest as harry knots him cumming inside him as well his knot tying them both together.

They cuddled till his knot came down, both of them showered at got ready for the day ahead.

•••

"Happy birthday!" There was a huge cake on the centre table and everyone was smiling standing next to it except desmond and Anne, "oh my god thank you so much" louis gasps looking at the cake.

"Thank your alpha louis he ordered us to make this cake for asap" maya says, louis looks at harry smiling, "thank you alpha" harry kisses his cheek, "where's mom and dad" harry questions.

"They left for a mini vacation now that Desmond has given you all the responsibilities him and anne went to their hometown to have some rest" harry nods, "well good for them"

"Why didn't they met us before going?" Louis questions, gigi giggled and said, "well someone was quite busy this morning" she winks making louis blush.

"Okay okay now can we cut the cake please" niall says handing knife to louis, "oh niall have some patience" zayn pats his back making him groan, "no i wanna have this cake!"

Louis grabs Harry's hands smiling and starts cutting the first piece just then someone unwelcome came in.

"Looks like i came on the right time!"

"Simon?"