> Chapter 3 <

"Alexis wanna go grab something to eat?", Kylie followed by Rosie entered Alexis' bedroom, already dressed up to head out.

"I'm not coming"

Both the girls squint their eyes as if they smelt something fishy at the brunette's reply. "Alexis, are you okay?"

She instantly painted an annoying look on her face which made both Kylie and Rosie look over at each other.

"Okay something happened. What's going on?", the mattress bounced as the result of both the girls ready to hear Alexis' problem out.

"KSI", Alexis blurted out earning confused look from them. "You mean my brother's friend, KSI? As in JJ?", Rosie awakened the question out of curiosity.

"Yes, I think I might've stalked his Instagram a little bit. He-"

"Are you serious? The girl who has been single for only a week has found another guy already?" (Kylie)

"It's not about me playing with guys' feelings okay" (Alexis)

"That's what you say every single time", Kylie murmured under her breath, making sure Alexis couldn't hear.

"Girl, you literally have not seen him in real life nor have you ever talked to him before. Let alone my brother. How can you fall in love with someone when there's no legit connection between you both?", Rosie slouched in her seat and gazed at Alexis.

"Who said I'm in love?", Alexis blurted.

"Your eyes say it all", Kylie rolled her eyes.