> Chapter 43 <

● Few Months Later ●

"How's your new home? Has everything been settled?", Tobi ascended from his seat and poured an expensive wine for myself and JJ.

"It's just as how Alexis wanted it to be. I had to bring in interior designers from New York just to design our home like Alexis imagined", JJ shrugged as his lips touched the rim of the glass ever so lightly.

"Oh why can't you be like that for god's sake, Simon?", Talia whined looking over at him.

"I bought you a yatch-"

"Aight, let's stop right there. We all know where this is gonna end", Josh joked and we went in for a toast.

"Princess? Can I hang out with my boys tonight?"

His puppy eyes almost made me give in but I hesitated, "Babe, you were just under probation and I'm not sure of letting you out alone. No more whines because you're coming back home with me tonight"

"Woah, calm down right there young lady. We were just gonna bring him to the arcade" (Vik)

"You can of course trust us, Alexis. He'll be back home safe and sound" (Tobi)

"Fine, but only under one condition. I need to know his whereabouts every now and then because I can't afford to lose him again"

- [Back at home]

"Well, what do we have here", I sighed as I changed into comfy clothes and plopped on the couch to watch the TV.

Ding Dong

"Who could that be? No one knows where I live except for the guys, Shawn, Rosie and Kylie. There's also no way they are here unannounced at this time"

I muttered to myself confusingly and walked towards the front to attend the door.

There she was. With something that looked like a small figure wrapped in her arms, providing warmth for that small human being.

"Hailey?"