Chapter 2

Renjun carefully inserts the film into his camera before cleaning the lens with a wipe and screwing on the cover for the lens. The brunette clicks a few buttons to check if it was working correctly before placing the strap around his neck and standing up.

The photographer looks around to spot his necessities before walking around to grab his phone, wallet, and keys before walking towards the door. He grabs a ripe banana on the way and hurriedly peels off the skin, taking a small bite as he opens the door.

The brunette looks down to check the time to see that he was an hour off schedule. Yesterday he had made up his mind that he was going to start to try his best to get a headline on Na Jaemin, so he wanted to get up a lot earlier than normal.

He didn't know when Jaemin actually went to work so the best chance to even see him was to just wait around near the entrance of the building as early as he could get up to try and spot him going into the building. Of course there was a chance that Renjun wouldn't be able to see him today...or anytime soon honestly, but he had some time to do this.

On the brighter side, because NEO entertainment was located near the center of Seoul it was a hotspot for celebrities to hang out.

There were many cafes, karaoke areas, clubs, and restaurants which made it a popular area for celebrities to gather around like a colony of ants. Of course he wouldn't be spending his time looking around but just camping near the entrance.

If anything the best time to look around for potential scoops was when he was biking towards the entrance and when he was leaving to go home.

It was totally up to luck, but if Renjun ended up randomly stumbling upon a scandal from an idol or actor he could just use that as his headline and topic instead of potentially risking his life. But even getting a scoop on a celebrity was hard as their eyes were always on the lookout for paparazzi and photographers that could potentially ruin their careers.

He has been in this area plenty of times over the past 6 months but still hasn't gotten anything good enough for a full blown newspaper.

Although sometimes he felt bad for these celebrities that had to hide their relationships and what they did as it could lead to backlash from the public. This was just how the industry worked and it was either his career going down the drain or theirs.

And honestly, some of these shit celebrities deserved to get their careers ruined and get their actual personalities exposed.

Renjun was praying that he would end up stumbling upon a celebrity scandal because even though he hasn't had experience with either, he could guess that those types of topics were just a lot easier to handle than a very rich and influential CEO, or even worse a mafia boss.

The brunette lets out a sigh as he walks out of his door and towards the elevator of his apartment. He presses the down button and waits for the doors to creakily open, the metal doors pause for a few seconds before swinging sideways with a loud bang.

Renjun doesn't even flinch at the horrific sound that would get anyone else running for the stairs, instead his eyes are glued on his phone screen as he walks into the box of death uninterested.

During his first visit to see the room he would be staying in, it scared the shit out of him and he spent a few months walking up and down the stairs.

But as time went by and he spent more time working and living in Korea, Renjun honestly wouldn't mind if he died. And he was just too lazy to walk the stairs after cycling through the town all day trying to capture a good headline. So Renjun decided that if he died...oh well looks like he was going to the afterlife.