Chapter 7

Renjun's eyes darted all around him as he tried to look for any chance to escape. Whatever Jaemin had just said went into one ear and out the other. By now his breathing was labored and his heart was pounding against his chest erratically. It felt as if he was going to pass out at any moment.

Jaemin could tell what he was looking for and immediately began to shut down any thoughts about potentially running away. "You know you can't escape right?

He knew that it was obvious that he couldn't; Renjun just had a small fire of hope in his chest. But hearing Jaemin directly say it to him blew that flare as soon as he comprehended the words.

Now that Renjun was looking at this logically there was no he could even wiggle in Jaemin's tight hold on him. Jaemin was leaning against him using most of his weight, his arms were bound by his sides and were being held by Jaemin's own hands. Not to mention Jaemin was taller than him by a pretty good margin; it didn't even take much to notice his pretty muscular build either.

He was completely trapped right now with nowhere to run to.

Jaemin stares at him for a second, his eyes completely focused on Renjun's frightened expression. He was observing Renjun's reactions, trying to figure out what exactly he was thinking.

"How long have you been following me?"

Renjun tried to open his mouth and say what he wanted to, it wasn't like he was going to lie to the man that was probably going to be killing him in a few minutes. He would tell Jaemin his whole life story if it meant that he had a chance to come out of this alive.

But Renjun physically couldn't, his throat was dry and made him choke on the warm air around him. It was like someone was choking him. Renjun really did feel like he couldn't get a peep out of his mouth right now.

Although apparently for Jaemin, that didn't matter because he had taken too long to respond. Renjun winces when Jaemin's grip suddenly gets harsher, his hands beginning to dig into his arms. There would probably be a bunch of bruises spread around his body if he got out of this alive.

Renjun is quick to shake his head and open his mouth, letting out a cough before forcing his throat to do somethin, anything. "About a month." That's all he can say before his throat gives up on him. His voice is scratchy and he practically begs Jaemin to loosen his grip with his eyes as Jaemin expressionlessly looks at him.

Jaemin's stoic face morphs into shock for a split second before returning back to his emotionless expression. "You've been following me for a month?" Jaemin's voice is low as he confirms Renjun's answer, as if he was surprised by his answer. The CEO was full on glaring at him by now, cautiously observing.

Renjun didn't know what to say, that he was actually lying and that he's only been following Jaemin for the past week when that clearly wasn't true.

It had to be a month by now, he only had about 4 days left before his end date. Renjun tries to calm his breathing for a bit before nodding. "Yes."

Jaemin tilts his head as he takes a minute to think about what Renjun had just said. The CEO quickly glances around him as if looking for something before pulling him off the storage container. Renjun doesn't even think about making a run for it as Jaemin pushes him in front of his body and pulls his arms behind his back.

There's only the sound of rustling before Renjun hears a tear of fabric behind him. Jaemin is completely silent as he covers his eyes with the fabric that he just ripped. "Don't try anything and I won't hurt you." Jaemin warns him before slowly letting go of his arms to tie the makeshift blindfold around his eyes.

He wasn't stupid enough to run, mostly when he had just been caught by Jaemin from trying to run away. Renjun already knew that he wasn't fast enough to outrun the other man so trying right now was a death wish.