Chapter 15

TW: This chapter has description of sexual assault. Please skip over this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable!
_______________________

Jaemin impatiently taps his fingers on his desk as he waits for Donghyuck to respond to his message. Even though he knew that Renjun would be alright with Donghyuck, he was still worried.

Well he worried if Renjun could get the pictures correctly or not - after all having those pictures would be necessary to have the upper hand in the next meeting he would be invited to.

Obviously that was what he was worried about.

Jaemin turns to pick up his phone when it vibrates against his desk, notifying him that Donghyuck finally responded. He fumbles to unlock his phone for a bit before finally pressing the passcode and pressing on the messages icon.

_______________________________________

Jaemin

How's the meeting going?

Annoying shit

We're just trying to find more information again, the meeting is in two days

Jaemin

Oh

Annoying shit

Don't tell me you forgot?

Jaemin

I have a lot of things to worry about

Annoying shit

But you still have time to worry about your little crush??

Jaemin

I don't have a crush on him, he's a newbie ofc om worried

Annoying shit

Yeah and you're definitely worried about Shotoro too

_________________________________________

He resists the urge to asks who the fuck that was.

Instead Jaemin doesn't respond to Donghyuck. He genuinely had no idea who he was talking about. All he knew was that he wasn't going to let the other man get the best of him and admit that he cared about Renjun even a little tiny bit.

Because he didn't! Jaemin was just intrigued by the other man, nothing else. It was a small interest that would past soon, maybe after he fucked him the small flame would smother on its own.

Jaemin sighs as he rests his forehead in his hands. What was happening, he was Na Jaemin. The most powerful mafia boss in Korea and CEO. He didn't have time to be worrying over his emotions and how he felt about someone.

Not to mention how much danger Renjun would be in if it got out that he was indeed interested in him. It's not like he was...Jaemin just wanted sex, that's all it was.

Was he this sexually frustrated to go after a man he met not even a month ago.

Jaemin groans as he bangs against desk in frustration - he knew that this was a dangerous game he was playing.

___________________________

Renjun glances Donghyuck as he finally puts down his phone, he notices the smug look on his face and the brunette can't help but wonder who he just pissed off now. Knowing Donghyuck he definitely just annoyed the crap out of at least one person.

Donghyuck seems to notice his partner staring at him as he turns to smile at him. He clears his throat as he begins to tease him. "Your little mafia boyfriend is worried about how you're doing."