Chapter 14

Renjun blankly walks down the hallway, one of his hands stuffed in his sweatpants pocket and another gripping onto the manila folder that started everything in that room. His blood got hotter and hotter as he thought about what had just happened over and over again. Still, as he walked farther and farther away from the door a heated blush was still on his face.

He still couldn't believe what happened.

Everything felt like a fever dream. After he had picked up all of the contents scattered around the room that he could see, Renjun had scurried out of the room. Not even bothering to look back and check for anything he may have missed.

The brunette didn't want to stay in that room any longer than he really had to. Not when looking at that desk would remind him of Jaemin's soft lips on his arm and neck.

His face flushed another hot red before quickly slapping his cheeks to calm down.

Renjun never thought about it in depth when it came to Jaemin because well...he was his boss...and threatened to kill him. Not to mention, he really didn't even see the man that much anymore.

Was there really any point of thinking about him when there was no reason to?

All the brunette knew was that he found the other man attractive. When it came to the weird fluttery feeling in his stomach and the way his eyes naturally followed him the rare chance that he saw him in the halls, Renjun only dismissed it.

But after that encounter, he really didn't know if he could ignore it anymore. Mostly if Jaemin was going to start doing...whatever that was.

"Ughhhhh, fuck." Renjun groans as he rubs his face with his hands, squeezing his cheeks together in frustration and confusion. Not only at his emotions currently, but at Jaemin who he's always been confused about.

He was attractive, funny in a way and-

"What happened?" The brunette jumps as Donghyuck pops out from a corner, a cup of iced coffee in his hand and a very suspicious red mark on his neck.

Renjun curls up an eyebrow before letting out a very much needed sigh, deciding to ignore the fresh mark on his partner's neck for now. He had more important things to worry about.

"Jaemin happened." Renjun vaguely answers as Donghyuck begins to walk beside him. As they walked besides each other, both men not saying anything Renjun notices the burning gaze on his neck.

After a few seconds of non stop staring from Hyuck, he almost snaps his head towards Donghyuck and pushes his head away, but before he can Hyuck begins talking.

"Told you he bit people he liked." Renjun's face burns a hot red as he hides his face away, groaning loudly in his hands before slapping his cheeks. He could hear Donghyuck laughing at him.

Renjun scowls as he glares at his partner, who was still giggling like some schoolgirl who made the funniest joke ever. If Donghyuck wanted to tease him then it would only be fair if he did too.

"Mark seems to bite people he likes too."

At Renjuns smug response, Donghyuck's hands fly to cover his neck. "Wha- I definitely told him not to leave any marks!" Donghyuck half yells half whispers as Renjun smiles to himself.

As Donghyuck is busy worrying about his own neck, Renjun goes back to his own neck. He totally forgot to check himself in the mirror before running out of the room. If there were noticeable marks on his neck Renjun would be killing Jaemin, he didn't care if he was his boss.

At the memory of Jaemin's soft lips moving against his neck, Renjun flushes a hot red.

Renjun quickly composes himself, instead distracting himself with the folder that Jaemin had given him. He had seen some snippets of what was inside while he was picking up all of the papers.