Chapter 16

"Renjun?"

The brunette groggily sits up at the call of his name. He rubs his eyes to get rid of the tiredness before mumbling a small yes.

The door swings open as Donghyuck walks in with a gentle smile. Renjun smiles back as he pulls the covers off himself and stretches. The bed softly squeaks underneath him as he shuffles to sit upwards.

Hyuck walks towards him slowly, looking around the room for a moment before bringing his attention back to the brunette sitting on the bed.

The bed dips on his side as Hyuck sits beside him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "We have to report to Jaemin today" The man glances at him for a second, as if he was waiting for a sound or protest, "If you don't want to go you don't have to."

Renjun could feel his heart swell in appreciation for Donghyuck. He really didn't know what he would be doing without him.

"I'll tell Jaemin that you got sick or something. He'll understand." The brunette thinks to himself before shrugging.

"I think I'll be fine Hyuck." Renjun glances over at Donghyuck to see him staring at him with doubt. "I'm sure, you don't have to worry about me." Renjun flashes him a confident smile, waiting for him to stand up before letting the smile drop.

He would be fine right? It's not like last night affected him that much. Right?

Besides, nothing was going to happen to him now that he was away from the club.

Junghoon couldn't hurt him anymore, and he knew for a fact that Jaemin would never do anything like that. He just had a gut feeling that his boss wasn't someone disgusting like Junghoon.

After all, Jaemin did ask if he could touch him before he did anything. And unlike Junghoon, Renjun didn't despise Jaemin's touch.

Although he was a bit scared of how Jaemin would react to someone else getting their hands on him. Renjun's face lights up in embarrassment as his mind reenacts their last meeting.

His chest fluttered with something foreign as he remembered how Jaemin whispered into his ear. Jaemin's low voice saying that he belonged to him- owned him. Memories of Jaemin kissing up his arm and licking his neck take over his mind. A warm tingle flushes over him as his cheeks flush a bright red.

Before he can think any further Donghyuck's voice breaks his thoughts.

"He wants to see us as soon as possible so I'll be waiting for you in the living room alright?" Renjun totally forgot that Hyuck was still in the room with him. The brunette quickly covers his face, pretending to rub his eyes before glancing up to see his partner already outside his door and walking towards the other room.

He was glad that he wasn't able to see his blush.

Renjun shakes his head to rid of his embarrassment. "Alright, I'm going to clean up real quick." He waits to hear the other man hum in acknowledgement before he scoots off his bed and makes his way towards his bathroom.

He was going back to Jaemin's office so soon. If he remembered correctly it has only been 3 days since the last time he saw his boss. Renjun was hoping he'd have a little longer to try and get over his embarrassment, so that he didn't think of Jaemin kissing up his arm and neck everytime he thought of that room.

The brunette stares into the mirror, allowing his eyes to travel to the fading hickies covering his neck.

Maybe a little part of him wished that Jaemin would touch him again, so that he could burn the touches of Junghoon off of him and replace it with his soft touches.