Chapter 11

A small sliver of light that escapes his curtains makes Renjun groan and turn to his side. He throws the covers over his head, letting the soft blanket wrap around his whole body and letting the warmth lull him back to sleep.

Renjun could already tell that it was late into the afternoon, but he was too comfortable to get up. He felt as if he deserved the sleep anyways from the shitty sleep schedule he's had for the past month following Jaemin around everywhere

Last night he and Donghyuck had decided on which rooms to take, and naturally Renjun had asked for the room where he had found his camera in. Donghyuck had agreed without complaint.

It doesn't take long before Renjuns mind wanders back off, but before he can actually fall back asleep his door slams open with a thud.

The brunette lets out a groan of annoyance.

"Renjun! Do you know what time it is, get up!" Even though he knew that he should be up by now, having someone remind him of that made him slightly irritated.

"Give me another hour." Renjun grunts out, pulling the blanket tighter against his body. He could hear Donghyuck grumbling something under his breath as his steps got closer to his bed before stopping.

Perhaps Renjun should have been more observant, he should have known that the other man was up to something.

But Renjun doesn't even get the chance to react before his blanket is being pulled away from his body. And even though he had it tightly wrapped around his body, Donghyuck uses so much force Renjuns body rolls a few times from trying to hold onto the blanket.

Immediately the brunette sits up with a glare, trying to locate where his partner had walked off only to cover his eyes when the sound of the curtains open and the sun blinds him.

"Fuck! What the hell Donghyuck!" Renjun's natural reaction is to face plant into a pillow below him, cowering from the sun as if it was burning him.

He could hear Donghyuck scoff. "You're not a vampire, get up Renjun." He says simply.

Renjun doesn't even move, pretending to have not heard him and instead closes his eyes once again.

It's quiet for another minute, and for a second he wonders if the other man had decided to just leave him alone. But Renjun could feel nervousness beginning to build up, from the 24 hours he's been with the other man, this could only end up badly.

Once the nerves finally get to him, Renjun reluctantly sits up.

"Alright alright I'm-" Renjun sits up with a shout, looking around the room with his hands up only to stop when he sees Donghyuck waddling in with a bucket of water in his arms.

Renjun eyes land on Donghyuck's face for a second before it slowly falls into his hands where he held the bucket.

Donghyuck freezes like a deer in the headlights, a small nervous smile appearing on his face once he realizes he had b2een caught. "It's not what it looks like."

Renjun could only stare at him as if he was crazy. He only lets out a sigh, deciding that he was too tired to deal with the other man right now and instead points toward his door.

"Get out." He watches as Donghyuck drops the bucket onto the floor, a small thump resounding throughout the room. For a moment Renjun is too shocked to say anything as Donghyuck turns to make his way out.

Finally, the brunette lets out an exasperated sigh. "With the water bucket goddammit!"

Renjun waits impatiently for his partner to finally waddle out of his room with the bucket in hand.