PART 1

"Attention everyone!Every guests are locked up at the venue.Someone uninvited entered our party so everyone,stay wherever you are."Jennie heard the announcement.

"We're doomed."She heard Nayeon at the earpiece.She removed her jacket and also her wig,then she wore an eyeglasses.She removed her skirt and fold down her track pants inside,then she got a rubber shoes from her bag then removed the heels she was wearing.She tucked her shirt in her pants.She used a napkin to remove her make up,then put everything at the bag.She put the bag near the trash can and walked away.But then a guard blocked her.

"Miss you should stay inside the premises,we're still checking."The guy said.

"I'm sorry,sir but I really need to go to the restroom.Could you let me?"She pleaded and by her tone and charm,the guy was caught.

"Okay but do it fast."

"Thank you."She said and gave the guy a kissed on the cheek,then headed at the restroom,locking all the doors as she head to a cubicle.

"That's the girl!"She heard a shout.

"Oh shoot."She said and tried to remove the fan faster.She heard the door opened.

"Miss show up!"The cubicle door opened,and the guards saw the fan open."She escaped!"They shouted as they ran out.Not knowing that Jennie was just hiding at the back of the door.

"Stupid people as always."She said and passed by the small entrance."I'm at the back,near the restroom."She spoke at the earpiece.

"Okay we're going there!"She heard Taehyung's shout.Soon the van came.

"We're here!"Sana said as she waves her hand.

"There they are!"The guards shouted so she quickly ran and ride the van.Mina drove off fast.

"Woah that's great!"Momo said."You got the flash drive?"

"Of course."Jennie said and smiled,showing the flash drive in her hand.

"Gald you got that.We almost got caught."Chaeyoung said.

"And who the heck is the person who sent the freaking notice on their security system that we're hacking them?"Jennie said and everyone looked at Sana.

"I'm sorry I'm just adding some thrill!"Sana said.

"You wanted me to die gosh."Jennie said as she chuckled.

"Our best agent did great again."Nayeon said and clapped.

"Never fail."They went back at the agent's building.

"Jennie Team Leader Park wants to see you."Joy notified the new people that had arrived.

"Okay I'm on my way."Joy left them.

"I heard Ms.Sandara wants you to have the 'Big M' project."Chaeyoung said as she munch her food.

"Oh so far that will be my biggest project if it's real."

"Then go check it out."Jennie went at the office,then used her card as an agent to make it open.

"Jennie go have a seat."Sandara told her.She sat.

"What is it,ma'am?"

"Well known to everyone that you're one of our greatest agents here,so we want you to be the agent to engage with the Big M project."Sandara said,straight forward.

"And how would I do this?"

"This isn't just a one shot project.We want you to seduce Kim Jisoo,in order to get all the information we needed."She explained.

"What?Who's Kim Jisoo?"Jennie asked .Sandara handed her a folder.

"There is all the information you needed to know."

-

"Where's the money?"Jisoo asked as she sat at a seat in front of a guy she's dealing with.Shes selling guns,those who didn't pass on a legal procedure.

"Here."The guy said,handing her a suitcase."Why don't you drink first?That's whiskey.Like you wanted."Jisoo got the glass,and noticed that the ice there was shrinking.She smirked then threw it at the guy."What the?!"

"You think you can fool me,don't you?"Jisoo said.She knew the drink have poison on it.

"W-What?"She took her gun tucked at her back then pointed at a guy."N-No.."

"I don't want to deal with traitors like you."She wore her sunglasses.

*BANG *BANG

And the guy was dead.

"Nice meeting with you."She said as she picked the suitcase with money then left the room."Get the supplies and put it back at the warehouse then clean the mess."She told one of her men.

"Yes Master."

And that's Kim Jisoo.