PART 21

"Is this a joke or something?Not buying it."Jisoo said.

"I'm not joking,Jisoo.Its real."It's been quiet for a while,Jennie sat at the bed while Jisoo was back facing her,standing and walking around.Jisoo was attempting to hurt Jennie and Jennie was expecting it,but Jisoo can't still hurt her.Jisoo maybe angry,but she loves Jennie that she can't even hurt her.Then Jisoo suddenly punched the mirror,causing her hand bleed as the mirror broke.Jennie ran to her and look at her hand."Jisoo-"But she was cut off when Jisoo yank her hand away from her arm.

"I don't need you,Jennie."Jisoo said in all anger.

"Jisoo hear me out.Let me explain fi-"

"WHAT EXPLANATION WILL YOU GIVE ME?!A lie again?You just lied at me and you want me to believe you?Fuck it!"Jisoo cursed.

"Sorry.."

"Jennie I had love you truthfully!I thought you're the one who'll love me.I thought you're different from all the girls I had love before but you're just the same!"For the first time..for the very first time she saw tears falling from Jisoo's eyes.Pain,anger and feeling betrayed.She was seeing it through her eyes.And Jisoo was feeling the same pain all over again.

"Jisoo please-"

"Leave my goddamn mansion.I don't want to see you again.Ever again."Jisoo said and before Jennie could say something Jisoo had left already.She held her hand while walking,to prevent her blood from dripping.Yes,it's painful.But the pain her heart was much worse.She headed at her room,covered her hand with handkerchief,and she lay at the bed.She cried her heart out.She didn't notice the time,it's been two hours.Her cousins knocked on her door,but she isn't answering so they just entered.They found Jisoo,just laying there.

"Unnie,Jennie unnie left with her bags.What happened?"Lisa asked.Jisoo sat up,they sat like surrounding her.

"How can I be this stupid?I promise myself that I'll be careful in people whom I'll trust but history just repeat itself.I'm so stupid."

"What happened?Just tell us,Jisoo.You know we'll listen."Wendy said.

"She's a undercover agent.And I fell for her.Pretty sure she's just using me.I hate this."Jisoo said.Her cousins hugged her.

"You're not stupid,you just fell in love,Jisoo.That isn't stupidity."Moonbyul said.

"It's so f*cking painful.I hate love.I hate everything!"

"We'll always be here for you,cous.Just stay strong.You're the strongest person I know unnie."Jeongyeon said.

"You'll get through this,unnie."

-

The next day..

Jennie went at the headquarters today,she needs to explain that she failed.Shes crying since last night,she loved Jisoo truly but Jisoo won't believe her.Shes very angry and Jennie understand that.But it's still painful for her.She entered the office where Sandara is.

"Jennie?You're here?It isn't weekend yet."Sandara said.

"I failed,ma'am.I'm sorry."Jennie said.

"What?"

"She found out everything.That I'm a undercover agent.She kicked me out."Jennie said."I'm sorry ma'am."She's expecting to be scolded,for failing this mission and it's one of their biggest missions.But then,Sandara walked to her and hugged her.

"I know you did everything you could,Jennie.Jisoo can't understand it for now,but I know later on she'll know that everything we're doing is for her sake too.The girls are still there,we have Seulgi there.Youre not a failure and you'll never be.I know this is painful for you too.I know you truly love her.But she's thinking that you're just using her.I'll take care of this.You need a temporary break,Jennie-ssi."Jennie nodded.

"Thank you,ma'am."

-

It's been a week,Jennie was banned in everything and everywhere but the questionable thing is she isn't going there.Jennie wasn't attempting to talk to her and Jisoo admits that she misses her.She just diverted her attention in her work,with girls but anything she does,it doesn't help her to forget the girl she loves the most.Someone entered,it's Seulgi.

"Hey Seulgi what are you doing here?"Jisoo asked her."Anything about work?"She asked.

"No,Master."Seulgi answered.

"So what is it?Come here take a seat."Jisoo offered,and Seulgi did sit there in front of her.

"Master, I'm a undercover agent too."Jisoo was shock with the sudden confession.

"Seriously?"

"But listen to me.Please do.We're doing this to save you.If we were able to shut down all your father's illegal businesses,you dont have to lead them now.You're not the only one who'll be free.Even your cousins.Miss Dara,Jennie,your cousins' assistants and I were all working together to save you all.I just wish you understand that."

"Miss Dara?"

"Yes,your mom.She called me to talk to you.She have been planning this for a while now,for she wants to save you.Jennie was in a break,she was so stressed out about what happened.Thats why she was chilling for this week.If you just know how much she loves you and she was suffering too.I visited her last night as her friend,and she's not as jolly as before.Shes going through the same pain you're feeling right now.So Miss Park explained everything to me,to say this to you."Jisoo wasn't ready for this,it's just sudden.

"Thank you,Seul."Then somebody entered again.

"Master,Miss Jennie Kim is outside.She wants to talk to you."

"I'm coming."Jisoo stood up,walking to the outside of the building.Jennir was to persuasive to enter.

"Just let me come in!"

"I said no!"The guard shouted,pushing Jennie harshly.

"Jennie!"Jisoo run there,and her eyes widened when she saw blood flowing down Jennie's thighs.

"J-Jisoo.."Jennie spoke in a shaky voice .

"F*ck get my car!"