PART 2

Jennie's POV

Today I went to Ms.Sandara Park,out team leader.She'll tell me other things I know for I misplaced the folder sh*t with the information of that Kim Jisoo.Gosh thank God our team leader is good and she didn't lost her yemper at me.

"Good morning,Ms.Park."I greeted.

"Good morning.Have a seat."She said so I sat in fornt of her desk."So I'll read things to you.Kim Jisoo,26 years old but she's already a great mafia.Shes the only daughter of a well known mafia leader,who we doesn't know yet.We have an eye there,one of Jisoo's staffs its Seulgi and she'll be the one to introduce you to this girl.You'll be her personal assistant and as much as possible you have to have a long temper at her.For she is short tempered and a little naughty.We need to take this project seriously for this is the only way we'll know her father and all the secrets they do.Selling guns,drugs,killing a lot of people,and we don't know how much we know here.So you need to find it out.We're putting our trust on you,Ms.Kim."I suddenly felt pressured.

"B-But why me?"

"You know Ms.Kim Jisoo is a womanizer.She have girls here and there,and she asked for a hot and sexy new personal assistant.Shes a little pervert so be careful."

"So she's gay?"

"Partially yes,partially no."

"What?What do you mean?"I asked confusedly.

"She's intersex.You know hermaphroditism?"

"Have heard about it but I don't really know."I said.

"Well it's a case where a female have male genitalia.And that's her case."

"Ohh.."I said in enthusiasm.

"So yeah.Thats why we choose you.Are you accepting this?"I smiled confidently.

"Of course,ma'am.Ive been in a lot of missions,and I won't give up.Not at this point."I said.She smiled at me too.

"Great.I'm trusting you."

-

"You need to take care.Master's a little pervert to sexy and hot girls like you."Seulgi warned me as we walked at the hallway,riding an elevator on the way to that Jisoo's office.

"Did you already experience her pervert side?"I asked.

"Yeah.Just one time but when she knew she wasn't my time she stopped.Shes addicted to butts."Seulgi said and chuckled.

"What the heck is that?"

"You'll know once you know her.Shes not a bad person.A cold and cool one at the same time.Once she fully trusted you,you'll know."The elevator opened and we walked at the hallway.We stopped at a wall.

"What's this?"She got her I.D. and scanned it to a small hole and the wall suddenly opened.Cool.

"She's cool,I say."We stepped in and I gasped seeing the place.Lots of big containers."You can't touch those.I tried as a evidence but I almost got doomed.Never ever try.Its so dangerous."She warned me so I just nodded.We walked until we reached the end of this side,and opened the door.The swivel chair was back facing us,visible smoke.Probably she's smoking."Master, we're here already."The swivel chair turned to us,and I saw a girl with a vape in her hand and a glass with Jack Daniels as I have observed on the bottle at her table.I think she wanna die.Her necktie wasn't fix,her wearing a white polo and a black blazer was at the table with the papers."Master,you can't smoke.Thats what head master have ordered us."I was confused.Whos the head master she's saying?So Jisoo ain't the head master yet?

"Just some times.Besides,it's just a vape."Her eyes landed on me,and for the first time our eyes met.She put the vape and the glass down and walked towards me.I can still smell the strawberry sent stucked on her,maybe the vape's flavor."Leave."She ordered Seulgi so Seulgi left."Name?"She asked me.

"Jennie Kim."I said.She nodded.I slightly flinched when she held my skirt.

"Your skirt is too long,I want it above knee.Youre not even an old lady to wear like that."

"Okay,master."

"Good.I kill,you must know that and you must be used to it.Weekends are yours,weekdays are mine.You'll stay at my mansion for the weekdays.24/5 are mine.You should be used on blood.I heard from Seulgi that you took criminology on college.How funny it is that you'll be working for a criminal.I'll kill you if you tell the police,I have eyes there.And lastly."She pulled me closer to her."You'll do whatever I want.Everything that is my will.You can't go against it."She whispered that send shivers to my spine,I don't know why.

"Yes Master."I said.

"That's good,then.I'll prepare the contract.You can move in my mansion tomorrow."