PART 20

"I wanna swim."Jennie said as she pouted,for they're just staying at the rest house and cuddling.

"Why?You don't wanna cuddle with me?"Jisoo said.

"No not that.Its just,let's enjoy this vacation!Cmon Jisoo don't be lazy,please?Chu please!"Jennie begged.Jisoo sighed.

"Will you be happy if we do that?"

"Of course!"

"Fine."

"Yay!"Jisoo stood up,picking to swimming suit from her drawer her at the room.She have this things for she sometimes stay here.Those suits where worn by her past girls that she brings here,she's protective when it comes to skin showing of her girls.

"Here."Jisoo handed the suit Jennie.

"But I have two piece bathing suit at my baggage."Jisoo's eyes went dark.

"No you're not wearing it.Wear that or we're not going out."

"Ugh fine."Jennie said,then went to the bathroom.They both got changed,before going out.Luckily this rest house is just near by the shore."Yehey!"Jennie said,running at the water.Jisoo doesn't like swimming,because she doesn't know how.She just sat at the sand,watching Jennie."Hey Jisoo come here!You wore swim suit and not swimming?"Jennie said.

"I'm good."

"Come here!"Jennie said,pulling Jisoo.

"Hey!"

"Come!"So she was forced in to the water with Jennie."I love you!"Jisoo just smiled.

"I love you too."She's willing to do everything for Jennie,that's how much she loves her.

-

"Jennie?"Jisoo called as she saw Jennie,walking away from her."Jen!"She started getting far away,so Jisoo started to run but it seems like Jennie was too far away."Jen..Jennie!"

-

"Jennie!"Jisoo sat up,waking up that it's just a dream.Jisoo sighed and she freaked out,not seeing Jennie beside her."Jennie!"She rushed downstairs,looking for her girlfriend."Jennie!"She called.

"At the kitchen,Chu!"Jennie shouted.She went at the kitchen,where Jennie is.Jennie was busy cooking,Jisoo sighed in relief as she saw her.She backhugged Jennie,as she rested her chin in Jennie's shoulder.

"Don't do that again."Jisoo said as she hugged Jennie tight.

"Do what?"

"Leave while I'm asleep.I freaked out.I thought you're gone."

"I'll never be,Chu.Now go stay at the dinning table,wait for me finish cooking."

"No,I'm afraid I won't see you in sight.I'll stay here."Jennie chuckled.

"Do whatever you want."

-

They are back at their work in Seoul,after their two weeks vacation in Jeju.They were doing their works they have left the whole two weeks,and Jisoo saw Jennie sleeping at her desk.

"Jen..Jen are you okay?"Jisoo asked Jennie.

"Oh sorry.I fell asleep."Jennie yawned."I finished a k drama last night.I told myself that I'll just finished one episode but I ended up watching the whole k drama."Jennie said.Jisoo chuckled.

"You sleep in my room there.Its more comfortable."Jisoo said.Jennie agreed,since she's having a headache too.For she's not used to sleeping late.She usually sleeps early,she's looking forward to wake up early too that's why.Jisoo opened the door,guiding her to the secret room.Jennie laid at the bed.

"So soft.."Jennie said,hugging the pillows.Then a picture frame at the nightstand caught her attention."What's this?"She said,getting it there.But then she saw that's it's Sandara.And maybe a younger version of Jisoo."Miss Sandara.."She whispered.

"You know my mom?"Jisoo asked.

"What?N-No of course not."

"But you just said her name."

"Uhm..uhh.."She look for explanation,then she found a small writing at the side of the picture,'Sandara and Jisoo'."Here."Jennie pointed there."Thats where I got it."

"Ohh.Okay.Shes my mom.The one who left me in this hell life.And I can't understand myself for still loving her despite what she did to me."Jisoo said.Jennie was the most comfortable person for her,and she's the only one who can make Jisoo feel better except her cousins.

"Come here."Jennie said,pointing at her side so Jisoo went to her.Jennie hugged her."You're a brave person,Chu.I love you."

Just a little more push,Jisoo.And you'll be free.

-

The cousins were playing badminton at the garden at the mansion near the gate,they usually use their free time on playing.

"Unnie isn't that Jennie?"Lisa said,pointing at Jennie who was leaving the mansion.

"Yeah."Jisoo responded.

"Where is she going?I've seen her some times leaving every weekend."Moonbyul said.

"I don't know.Maybe to her friends?"

"What?You don't know where your girlfriend is going,unnie?"Dahyun said.

"I trust her."Jisoo said.

"It's not that you don't trust her,Jisoo.You know what if something happens to her outside your protection?I was sending someone to stalk my girlfriend while going out to make sure she's okay."Wendy said.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"Wendy's cousins shouted in unison.

"Yah I'm not the topic here it's Jisoo."

"Aish Wannie!"

-

Jisoo,was very curious on where Jennie was going during weekends.Its all because of her cousins.So she sent one of her men today,to follow Jennie.Her phone rang,it's the men she sent.She answered the call.

"Hello?Why did you call?"

"Master I have an update for you about your girlfriend."The other line said.

"What is it?"

"She..she goes to the Undercover Agency."Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What the f*ck are you saying?"

"Master I've been here spying before,and I definitely knows it.Shes a secret agent."

"Maybe she's just visiting a friend?"

"I'm sure Master that she's an enemy.She have this exclusive card that she have used to enter the place.Pretty sure she's one of the agents."

"Thanks."Jisoo turned the call off,as she sat lifelessly at the bed.This can't be real."I should wait for Jennie and ask her,right?This isn't true for sure.Maybe that guy got it wrong."She kept her thinking positive,and at night she went at Jennie's room.She knocked and it opened.

"Hi Chu why are you here?"Jennie asked.Jisoo just entered and closed the door."Jisoo what's wrong?"Jennie asked nervously.

"You're not a secret agent,right?"Jisoo said.Jennie was speechless.Jisoo's question was sudden,she didn't expected it."Jennie answer me."Jennie sighed.

She'll understand it,Jen.She will.

"Y-Yes Jisoo I am."