PART 8

Today,Jisoo and Jennie's heading at work.They sat next at each other at the passenger's seat.

"Aish."Jennie groaned when her seatbelt was stucked,she's having a hard time pulling it.And in one snap Jisoo was in front of her,helping her to pull it.Their eyes met,like it's locked for a moment.

"Ehem master are we heading to the office today?"The driver asked breaking their little moment.Jisoo chuckled and went back at her seat.

"I-Its good now."

"Thank you."The drive was quiet,so Jisoo wants to change the mood.

"Open the radio."

"Yes Master."

I see you driving your car
Down to school
Your lips are so fine
And you're looking so cool
I know you've noticed me too
And if I'll be honest with you now
Maybe I'm thinking maybe

Jisoo stared at Jennie,who was looking outside the window.She smiled,Jennie's too pretty in her eyes.

If you need a lover
Let me know and let me in
I could treat you better
Steal you roses every day
I might not have a fancy car
But I fancy you
So gimme a chance
If you need a lover baby

Jennie's enjoying the music as her lips formed a smile,so Jisoo took the chance to take some stolen shots,and Jennie was too busy enjoying the music to notice Jisoo.

They look at me
When I'm looking at you
I don't give a damn
Cause it's all I can do
Please don't go breaking my heart
Tell me you're aching for me now
Baby baby

Jisoo grinned,she had an idea.

"If you need a lover,let me know,just let me in.I will treat you better,give you roses."She succeeded getting Jennie's attention,who was now looking at her."Every day,I have a lot of fancy cars,and I fancy you
now gimme a chance let me be your lover,baby."She said and smiled at Jennie.Jennie just rolled her eyes.

(Listen to Rose English version by D.O.)

You're really something,Jennie.

Soon they came at the office,and went to do their jobs.Jennie was looking over Jisoo's schedule,and there's 1 pm schedule labeled as 'shipments'.

"Hey Kim.Whats this shipments label means?"She asked Jisoo.

"Oh yeah.Thats about the new formula.We need to leave by 12:30."Jisoo said.

"Ohh.Okay."

New formula?Is this drugs?

"Hey.May I know what's this new formula means?"Jennie asked.

Please tell me.

"It's a private matter and you don't have to know it,anyways."

Use your charms,Jennie.You can do this.

"Please?"She said in a cute voice.Jisoo,melted easily.

F*ck this life what's with you why are you doing this??

"It's just drugs.Now are you good?"

"Oh okay!"Jennie said happily as she went back at her work.

Aish she's really weird.

Jennie went at the restroom,then called Sandara.

"We have some news here.Theres shipments by 1 pm later,and it's their new formulated drugs.I'll keep my GPS open so you can track me."

"Got it.Good job."

"Thanks."She turned the call off and went back to her table.

This project is getting more fun.

-

1 pm

Jisoo and Jennie headed to the meeting place,where the new drugs will be shipped to be distributed.Jisoo was watching over,while the bags of drugs were being brought at the big ship.Soon the agents came.

"Go!"Sandara ordered the agents as they surrounded the place.

"They're here!"One of Jisoo's men shouted.

"Sh*t."Jisoo mumbled."Double time!"Her men did fast putting up all the bag and closing the ship so it could go,but one bag's left.

"Master,one bag is left!"

"Let's just go!"Gunshots.Its all over the place.Jennie was pretending to be a little scared,at least to convince Jisoo a little.Jisoo got her gun to fight,she held Jennie by waist at they run to Jisoo's car.Her driver drove fast,as they were all safe.As usual after every other shipments,she'll go to her father's place for updates.

"Are you hurt?"Jisoo asked Jennie.

"I'm fine."

"Good."Soon they stopped at Mr.Kim's mansion.Jisoo left Jennie at the car,then went inside.

"Updates?"Her father asked as soon as she entered the office.

"Everything's shipped successfully.Except one bag."Her dad looked at her sharply.

"Why?"

"There's..there's some cops or agents I don't know they came we did it fast but we left-"

*PAK

Her dad slapped her.

"How could you be so stupid?!That one bag can change everything!If they got it they will examine it and we'll know our new strategy!Then what? We'll be busted again!We worked for that for one month!And you ruined it!"

"But dad I assure you it'll be-"

*PAK

Another slap.

"Shut up and leave.Stop being stupid and be a real Kim.Now leave."Jisoo bowed then left the mansion.She went back at the car,with a new fresh bruise in her face.Jennie saw it.

Is her father hitting her?

"Let's go back at the office."The drive was quiet,and they soon came there."Get me a girl."Jisoo ordered Jennie as she entered the secret room.Jennie looked at her worriedly.

Are you okay,Jisoo?