PART 14

"I think he never love me..he just want to continue this family thing that have been here for years.All I want is to please him,to feel his love as a father to me.But he never love me.He's always been a monster."Jisoo said as she sighed.Jennie felt guilty,she's always the one who sends the information to her team so Jisoo would end up like this.Jennie held her hand.

"You're a great person,Jisoo.He may not see it but I know you're doing your best."Jennie said.Jisoo smiled,at least her heart have lessen the burden of her heart.Other than her cousins,she trust no one and truly friends with no one.

"You know if I had a family,kids,I won't make them suffer.I'm the last line here.And I'll make sure that they won't face any consequences like I did."Jisoo said.

"I know you'll be a good parent in the future."Jennie said.Jisoo nodded.

"If I have kids,I'll give them love that I didn't experienced."

-

After the work hours,they're back at the car,going home.But Jisoo have other things in mind.

"Drop me at my favorite bar,then send Jennie home.Then go back there,wait for me."Jisoo said.

"Yes Master."

"Jisoo."Jennie called so she looked at her.

"Yes mandu?"

"I'll come with you.I mean you need a companion."Jennie explained.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay."They went at the bar,Jisoo ordered the driver to wait for them,as they went at the luxury bar.Jennie wondered her eyes,the way the people look she definitely considered them as VIPs.They sat at a table."What do you want for drink?"Jisoo asked.

"I don't like alcohol,juice will do."Jisoo nodded and called the waiter.

"One bucket of beer and one orange juice."She said.

"On the way,Ms.Kim."

"One bucket?You can drink that all?"Jennie asked Jisoo.Jisoo nodded.

"I mean why not I'm used to drinking."

"I'm expecting you to buy expensive drinks though.Vodka,margarita,champagne,tequeila."Jennie said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Beer is way more better than those.I have Jack Daniels in my office but I like beer more."

-

"Let's have more drinks!Yah waiter!You hey you come here!"Jisoo shouted drunkly and Jennie was stopping her.

"Jisoo you're drunk already.Lets go home."Jennie's a little sober,Jisoo encourage her to drink some beer,like she had drink two or three.

"Home?Home is this!Beer!"Jisoo shouts.

"No.Lets go.At the car,let's go home."Jennie called bouncers to help her,going at the car.She opened it as she threw Jisoo inside,then she got to seat her properly.

"Let's go home."She ordered the driver.He nodded and drove.

"You know I just want my dad to be proud of me..to love me and to stop comparing me to my brother.We're two different person!I'm doing my best and he can't even notice that!"Jisoo exclaimed.Jennie just watched the drunk lady as she ranted about her life.They came at the mansion,the driver helped her to get Jisoo inside the house.Luckily Jisoo's cousins were asleep,and Jennie knows where Jisoo's room is.They reached there.

"I'm off limits here,miss.Please take care of our master."The guy said and left her.

"Gosh!"Jennie put Jisoo down at the bed,as she closed the door.She laid Jisoo at the bed,as she removed her shoes and her suit."You're a headache damn."Jennie said.She was about to leave when Jisoo held her hand.

"Jennie-ssi?Stay with me."Jisoo said as she pulled Jennie closer,and locked her arms around Jennie so she was unable to move."Do you know that you're so pretty?That every time I see you it makes my heart beat fast.Your simple moves makes me turn on and makes me so hard?Hmm?"Jisoo said as she moved in top of Jennie,as she suck her neck,right on the sweet spot.

"Hmm.."Jennie moaned.

"I'm doing great,aren't I?"Jisoo's hand moved under Jennie's shirt,Jennie wants to push her,scream and punch her,but it's like she was unable to move.Jisoo's moves were pleasuring her much."Should I take you more?"

"Take me wherever you want,Jisoo."Jennie whispered seductively.Jisoo smirked.

"I'll do,missy."

-

Jisoo woke up,her head feeling heavy.Her clothes scattered at the bed,she checks herself,she's fully naked.

"Wait.F*ck it's not a dream?"She cursed."So Jennie,I fucked her?Seriously.So.."She looked at her bed sheet,finding a blood stain in there."What did I just do.."She whispered.As for Jennie,she's back in her room.Her whole body aching.She got some things from Jisoo's room,maybe they can use it against their organization.

"I just wish this is worth it."Jennie said.She got ready for work,as she hid the things she got at the cabinet.She walked downstairs,her walk was a little imbalance.Shea went at the dinning,she and Jisoo was avoiding eye contact.

"Jennie what happened to you?Why do you walk like that?"Lisa asked.Jisoo coughed,Tzuyu immediately got her water to drink.

"Unnie are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.."Jisoo responded.

"I slipped at the bathroom."Jennie reasoned out.Luckily they didn't ask further.Jisoo and Jennie was quiet on the ride to office,and when they reached their work Jisoo finally had a courage to open up the topic.She walked to Jennie's table.

"Jennie about last night I'm so sorry I-I'm drunk and I can't control myself.You can punch me or-"She was cutted off by Jennie's punch."Aww why did you do that?!"

"You told me I can."

"But not literally!"

"What do you want me to punch the air?"

"Okay,okay.I'm sorry.I really really do."Jisoo said.Jennie sighed.

"I'm just a little sober so partially its my fault too but actually it's really your fault."

"Huh?"

"Use your brain."

"Aish anyways I really wanna compensate this.What about having a dinner?Promise no more alcohol or whatsoever.Just simply dinner."Jisoo said.

"Okay.And Chanel gifts if you can."Jisoo sighed.

"Chanel it is."