PART 17

EVENING.

Jisoo called her cousins at the living room,not at the mansion because probably someone will spot them there but a secret place here in her mansion.

"What's with you why did you call us?"Wendy said as she got seated at the couch next to Jisoo.

"Alright everyone you know I have a announcement to make!My hot secretary is finally my girlfriend!"Lisa said."Aww!"She reacted when Jisoo threw a slipper in her face.

"We're not talking about your love life we're talking about my love life here."Jisoo said.

"Wait.Thats why you called us?"Moonbyul asked.

"I'm getting a deja vu.You also asked us for help when you want to go out with Bona-aww unnie!"Jeongyeon whined when the other pair of Jisoo's slippers was thrown in her face.

"Say that again and you're out of this mansion."Jisoo said,throwing a glare on her.

"Okay,okay so what is this exactly for?"Tzuyu asked.

"Help me to make a perfect date for..Jennie."

"As in your secretary?"Son Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah why not."

"We both have secretary kink alright."Lisa said,so Jisoo just threw the book on the center table on Lisa."Yah unnie that hurts!"

"Stop talking non sense."

"So what do we get if this plan is successful?"Wendy asked.

"Fine.I'll let you borrow my cars just for a day.A day."

"What?Give us a week!"

"Two days."

"Six days!"

"Three days."

"Five!"

"Four."They both finally said."Four days unnie!"Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.But once one of my babies have any bruises,you're out of this mansion and you need to go back to your strict parents.Everything clear?"

"Okay!"

"Let's start the plan then."

-

Jisoo was never been this nervous in her life other than this time.Shes always confident,but just asking a girl out which is she does almost everytime now makes her so damn nervous.

"You're a Kim.You can do this.Right,Jisoo?Alright.Oh c'mon."She whispered at herself.She stood up,heading to Jennie's table."J-Jennie?"Jennie looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"CanIaskyououtfordinnerpleasesayyes."Jisoo said,almost not breathing.Jennie laughed.

"Breath,Jisoo."Jisoo breath."Okay.You can just ask me like a normal person not like a rapper."

"S-Sorry.Dinner it is,okay?"Jennie smiled.

"Okay."

-

DINNER.

Jisoo and Jennie headed at a place,a penthouse.Jisoo owns this penthouse,her father's gift in her eighteenth birthday along with her first Porsche.Jisoo was the one driving the car,she wants this day to be special.

"Let's go?"Jisoo asked,lending her hand to Jennie as she opened the door that Jennie took.They ride a elevator,and they arrived at the penthouse.They entered,the lights are dim,it looks so romantic.Red lights around,a table with a bouquet of roses in it.

"You're really prepared."Jennie said.

My cousins did.

"Of course."Jisoo said with a proud smile.They got seated,the foods at there already and no one's there except the two of them."Roses for you."Jisoo said,handing it to Jennie.Jennie smiled.

"Thank you."She put it at a side,as they started to have dinner."What's the real reason why you brought me here?I can feel it.Theres something else.You can tell me what is it."Jennie said.Jisoo sighed.

This is it,Jisoo.You can do this.You're a mafia,you can do this.You can do this,you can.Okay why am I repeating that.

Jisoo collected all her strength,and held Jennie's hand.

"I almost,got Bona again.But when she kissed me,something doesn't feel right.And I know what it is.I like you,Jennie.I really do.No other sh*ts,I'm serious.Can you be my girlfriend?"Jisoo asked,sincerely.

"You won't court me or something?"Jennie asked.

"I don't know how."Jennie chuckled.

"Okay,then."

"You mean we're..you know together."

"Yeah."

"Yes!"Jisoo exclaimed."Thank you,Jennie.I promise no more other girls!Wait.No more other girls?"She repeated on herself."Can I live without them-aww!"Jisoo groaned when Jennie threw the bouquet on her,eyeing her sharply."I'm just kidding.I'll be a good girl for you I promise."

-

As usual,Jennie prepared for her day.She was in a bathrobe,picking clothes to wear when she heard a knock on the door.

"Who'll knock in my door?"She asked herself.She opened it and she saw Jisoo standing,like she's stucked when she saw Jennie."Yah stop checking me out why are you here?"Jennie asked.

"Well I'm here to pick you up.And don't be like that.I saw everything already-aww!"Jennie poke her head.

"Stop being a pervert,I'll break up with you."Jennie said in a serious tone.

"Ehh Jenjen I'm just kidding!"She closed her eyes."I didn't see anything.I'll wait for you."

"Good girl."

-

They came at the office,and Jennie saw that her and Jisoo's table are next to each other.If you don't look closely it might look like they're just one.Jisoo sat on her swivel chair and Jennie did sit in her spot too.

"What's with the arrangement?"Jennie asked.

"Oh I just wanna be near you.My lovely mandu."

"I'm not a mandu!"Jennie shouted,throwing a book on her.

"Aww!You're so mean."

"Aww you're so mean."Jennie mocked her.

"Why are you a sadist?"

"You're always hurting me."

"You're always hurting me."Jennie keeps mocking her.Jisoo grinned,a idea popped in her mind.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."Jisoo smirked.

"Fuck me,then."Jisoo said.Jennie realize.

"YAH KIM JISOO!"