PART 13

The awkward atmosphere between Jisoo and Jennie was gone.Of course,there's only the two of them in the hotel room and there's no way they can be long in such situation.Today they're leaving,going back to Seoul after the two weeks trip.The flight was quite long,and Jennie fell asleep.They landed in South Korea and Jisoo was the first one to wake up.She walked to Jennie's comfortable seat,she smiled.Jennie looks like an absolute beautiful girl in her eyes that she can never resist.She lightly tap the cat eyed girl's cheek,waking her up.

"Jennie, we're here already wake up."Jisoo told her but she just hid her face at the seat.

"Andwe~"Jennie whined.Jisoo smiles.

"C'mon Jennie.Wake up."But Jennie was fast asleep again."Aish..."Jisoo fetch hee up from her seat,her face hidden in Jisoo's neck.Jennie's soft breathing against her skin.

F*ck that breath.Why do simple things when it comes to you turns me on?

Jisoo sighed,she gained attention.Well she was carrying a girl,and that's something.She looked at the girl peacefully sleeping in her arms.

"You're heavy so please wake up."Jisoo said as she walked again.Her men approached her as they have seen her walking."You.Get my things and her's.And you,go get us at the car so we can go home."She ordered her men.

"Yes Master."One of the men brought them at the car,she gently get Jennie to sit at the passenger's seat then went at the other door to sit next to her.They drove at the mansion.And while on their way,Jennie woke up.

"Is this kidnapping?Why am in a car?Where are you taking me?"Jennie said as soon as she woke up.Jisoo chuckled.

"Yes I'm kidnapping my assistant who fell asleep at my private plane and made me carry her up to the car."She said.

"Wait.You carried me?"

"Am I heavy?"

"Yes-ahh!"Jisoo groaned when Jennie kicked her feet."Damn why are you a sadist?"

"Because you're a mean pervert."Jennie said.She sighed.

"You look so sweet and shy but the real thing is you're a brutal girl.But you look beautiful when you're angry though."

"Shut up."Jisoo could only shook her head on Jennie's attitude.They came at the mansion."Where's my things?"Jennie asked.

"On its way.My men got it.Wait for itat your room.I'll go take a cold shower because of you."

"Why?Why because of me?"

"You won't understand,anyway."Jisoo went upstairs,and took a cold bath,then went at her bed to sleep this afternoon.Tomorrow, she'll have to do things.

-

Jisoo woke up,as well as Jennie in separated rooms.

"Time to go to work."Jennie said as she stood up from her bed.Shes in all smiles,Rosé texted her that the package got opened and under examination.She went at the dinning table,where Jisoo just finished eating.

"Let's go at the car."Jisoo said,then they went at the car.

"Master,the head master wants to meet you today,he said it's urgent."One of Jisoo's men reported to her.

"Let's go to him,then."She said.They drove at her father's mansion,she doesn't know why her father would call her as of the moment.They cam there."Wait for me here."She instructed Jennie.Jennie nodded.She left the car and entered the mansion,then she opened the door.Her dad was seating at the swivel chair and his face darkened as soon as he saw his daughter."Why did you call me,dad?"Jisoo asked.Her father stood up,and she was startledd
when her fathee punched her in her face.

"You!Because of your stupidness now the government's eyes were in us again!They are now examining our new drug!"

"I-I'm sorry dad-ahh!"She groaned when her father kicked her.

"Do I need to lock you up again for you to learn?!Huh?!"Mr.Kim shouted as he kicked Jisoo again.

"I'm s-sorry I'll fix things up-"She was cut off by another punch.

"You can't fix this!All the funds we put here were gone already!You stupid kid!"She accepted another punch."Now they know how it looks and probably they'll know it's materials and we're doomed again!"Her father held her face tight."Why can't you be smart and don't do stupid things?!You acts like you're not my daughter!"She accepted all the punches and kicks from her father,she was too numb to cry from the pain.Her heart..it's the one suffering hard here.Her father wasn't and have never been a father to her.She always see him as a monster.She wants to die but in the other hand she wants to live too."Leave!"She walked outside the mansion,the other people in the house could only pity on her.Now her white polo was stained with the blood she spitted,her walk was a little imbalance.Shes known to be a good person in this household,a good kid.Her hair in disarray,her tie in a mess.She looks like sheve been in a fight.She went in the car,her eyes were cold.

"Jisoo!I should brought you to a hospital!"Jennie said.

"No.At the company.I'm good."

"Yes Master."The driver said as he drove.

"No you're not fine Jisoo!"Jennie said.

"I'm used to this,don't bother to care."Jisoo said coldly.They reached the office."Get me a girl."She told Jisoo and was about to enter the secret room when Jennie held her hand,stopping her."What?"

"I won't get you a girl."Jennie declared.Jisoo scoffed.

"Who are you to disobey me?"Then she grinned,pulling Jennie closer."I might look weak but I'll never be weak in bed.Will you satisfy me?I'm not a normal girl.And I have needs that's needed to be satisfied.Would you fulfill that?"

"I know what you have down there,Jisoo.And I know you don't need a girl,you need someone to talk to.Jisoo,I'm here to listen."And for the first time,Jisoo felt like she can trust someone..someone who could understand her and she could trust."Let's go take a seat.Tell me everything you want to say,I'll listen."Jennie,felt like Jisoo needs a friend.And that's what she'll give her this time she needs it the most.