PART 12

"Jennie said 1,3,1,3,5..."Dara said,trying to get it in the password."It isn't."Dara said.

"How about her parents?Right?"Solar suggested.

"Or maybe the numbers aren't repeated."Momo said.Then numbers came up on Dara's mind.1,2,1,3,5.

"Oh it's opened!"Sana said in amusement.

"Woah what numbers did you put in?"Mina asked.

"1,2,1,3,5."

"It's related to birthdays,right?Like your birthday.November 12,am I right ma'am?What a coincidence."Nayeon said.

"What's important is it's opened already.Lets get this examined.Lets go."Dara said as they left the room.

-

Jisoo woke up first,Jennie was peacefully sleeping beside her.She smiled.

What a beautiful lady.

Jennie's eyes opened,so Jisoo immediately looked away.

"M-My meeting with someone will be at 1 pm.Lets go eat some breakfast and have a morning stroll.Morning in LA is the best."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Jennie said as she yawned.

"I-I'll go take a bath first."Jisoo said.

"Hmm."Jennie responded.Jisoo got sweat pants and gray shirt,then got to go to the shower first.Jennie followed next,she wore a sweat pants too paired with crop top and gray jacket.First,they had breakfast then went to a nearby park,to have a jog.Theyre just jogging,when Jennie's eyes spotted bicycles for rent."Bicycles!"She said and ran there,Jisoo followed her."Let's ride this!"Jisoo scratched her nape.

"Uhh..I don't know how to ride it."

"Then you can just ride with me!"

"No thanks."

"C'mon Jisoo don't be kill joy!"Jennie said.

"No,really I'm fine."Jennie pouted.

"Please Jisoo!Please!"Jisoo sighed in defeat.

I really have a soft spot for this mandu.

"Fine."

"Yay!"Jennie paid one of the bicycles,Jisoo riding at her back.Jisoo was holding tight at Jennie's shirt,she's so damn scared."Don't be scaredy cat."Jennie said and chuckled.

"I'm not!Go on!"So Jennie started to bike,Jisoo hugged her, occasionally closing her eyes.

This girl got good abs.She thought.She grinned,her perverted mind thought of something again.Her hands were about to move up when..

"Put it up there,Kim Jisoo and I'll surely break every bones of your fingers."Jennie threatened.

"Fine fine hands off-ahh!"Jisoo shouted when she fall off the bike,because she put her hands up.Jennie looked back to her.

"You okay?"

"Obviously not!"

"Serves you right,pervert!"Jennie said as she stucked her tongue out then left Jisoo.

"Yah Jennie Kim!"

-

Today Jisoo and Jennie's at a resto,where Jisoo will meet the last person she should meet,a supplier of guns.Theyve been at Los Angeles for two weeks already,and everything went well.Theyre in a private room,as the guy settled at the seat in front of Jisoo.Jennie's taking notes of important things,and taking a video of the talk,because that's her job.

"We need new suppliers.The past one,I killed him because he tried to trick me.He've been my supplier for good two years,but her attempted to betray so boom!I killed him.And I think you don't want to end up like him,do you Mr.Smith?"Jisoo asked as she played a small pellet gun in her hand.

"Y-Yes ma'am."

"Okay we're good.I hope you'll follow this contract and I'll get the first supplies next month."

"Y-Yeah."

"Now sign it."The guy signed the papers."You know I don't like to be ghosted,turn their backs at me.Because I can easily track people and kill them."

"You'll see ma'am, we'll have a good relationship with this."Jisoo nodded and stood up,as they had a hand shake.

"Looking ahead to that."

*BANG

Jisoo suddenly shot one of the guys that the supplier is with that made everyone in the room flinch,except Jennie.Shes used to this things.

"Just sealing the contract.Thank you."She said as she put her small gun at the pocket of her suit,she always bring this everywhere.Its special because it can't be detected by any detectors.And it's also portable.It caused her millions to have it."Jen let's go."They left the room,then went outside.The resto was at a mall."You wanna go somewhere else?We have nothing to do anymore and we're going home tomorrow.Jen?Jennie?"She called Jennie,who's eyes were stucked at a Chanel store.

"Chanel!"Jennie squealed as she ran at the store,Jisoo just followed her.She chose bag and some new clothes,Chanel is an obsession for her.Jisoo just watch her,she wants Jennie to enjoy their last day of stay here.After almost an hour and a half of Jisoo's waiting and Jennie's selecting of clothes,Jennie finally headed at the counter.She was about to get her credit card when Jisoo put her black card at the counter."I'm not poor I can pay."Jennie said.

"I'll just treat you."

"If you insist."Jennie said as she flashes her cute gummy smile.Jisoo smiled back.

"I like that smile."She whispered.

"All in all ma'am it's $46,543."Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Two bags and three clothes.Its that expensive?"Jisoo asked.

"Don't you buy expensive things?"

"Well I do,but someone shops for me,not myself.Aish go just charge it."After that,as they walked at the mall going to the parking lot.Take note,Jennie got Jisoo to being her paper bags.They saw a cute clothes shop,a Pikachu costume displayed.Jennie dragged Jisoo there.

"You like pikachu right?Try this!"Jennie said.

"I like stuffs,but not a costume."

"C'mon just try it!"

"I don't want it!"

"Kim Jisoo please!Just try it!"

"No!"And now,Jennie's pout and puppy eyes.Her aegyo,can Jisoo take it?Jisoo sighed.

"You literally uses aegyo everytime I disagree."

"Just do it."

"Fine!"They went inside,as Jennie asked one of the staffs to get that costume for Jisoo.Jennie almost pushed Jisoo to the fitting room to try it,so Jisoo just try in on.She looked at herself at the mirror."A mafia wearing this.Oh really?Only Kim Jisoo.Aish Jennie Kim what have you done to me?!"

"Hey Jisoo!C'mon show it to me!"Jennie shouted.Jisoo sighed again,then walked outside."Kyeowo!"Jennie said,as she took some pictures of Jisoo.

"Hey no pictures!"

"But you're adorable!"

"Hey give me that phone!"

"Aniya!"

"Delete that!"

"Hey!"They keep pulling each other to get the phone.Due to imbalance,Jisoo fell in top of Jennie,their lips met.They both stopped,just their heartbeats were heard.

"Uhmm maam-"The staff was shocked seeing them in that position so Jennie immediately pushed Jisoo.

"Aww my back!"Jisoo whined.

"It's not what you think!"Jennie told the staff.

"Okay ma'am."The staff said as he grinned."Take your time."He said before leaving them.

"L-Lets go home?I'll just go get changed."Jisoo said.

"O-Okay."