PART 26

Jisoo was at the mansion with her wife,she skip work today for her wife's situation is getting worst,she's having a heavy nausea and mood swings.Someone knock on the room,while Jennie and her was cuddling.

"Go enter."Jisoo said.The man entered then bowed at her.

"Master,head master wants to meet you at his mansion."He said.Jisoo nodded.

It's time.

"Okay I'll go."Jisoo said.But then Jennie held her arm.

"Jisooyah,don't leave me."Jennie whined.Jisoo smiled.

"Jendeuk I'll just need to leave for a while,I'll come back as soon as possible."Jisoo said.

"Can I come with you?"Jennie asked.

"No,Jen.You need to rest here.I'll come home later I promise."

"Promise?"Jennie asked.Jisoo nodded.

"Promise."

"And please take home some gummy candies!"Jennie said.

"Yes,your highness."She kissed her wife's lips."I'll go now.My cousins are there outside if you need something.I love you."

"I love you too."Jisoo left the room,walking outside as she have seen Lisa.

"Unnie where are you going?"She asked.

"I'm going to dad.Time to catch him.Make sure my wife does stay home,okay?"Jisoo said.

"Unnie at you sure about this?"

"I am.I'll come home safe and sound.So assure my wife's safety."

"Okay unnie.Good luck."Jisoo left the mansion,going to her car.She called her mom.

"It's today,mom.Get everyone ready."She said.

"Okay we're going there."

"I'm gonna wait outside for the two actors to pretend as my men."

"Okay,okay.We'll be there in a minute."

"Okay bye."She turned the call off,driving to her father's mansion and she saw the cars around,then agents.Two people approached her,it's the actors."Let's go."They went inside the mansion,walking to her father's room.

"Miss Kim your men should stay only here outside."Her father's assistant told her.

"No.Theyre free to enter so get out of my way."Jisoo said so the guy stepped aside,and they entered the office.Her father's aura was dark,he was so angry.

"You bitch!Why did you cut all our supplies?!The investors are calling me they're pissed off!"Her father shouted.She bowed,as usual as an apology.

"I'm sorry,dad."She said.

"Sorry?How can that bring back all the investments that have been pulled out?!We lost lots of money!In drugs,smuggling, EVERYTHING!Because of you little brat!"Her father said and about to punch her,but then she held Mr.Kim's fist."What the."

"It's time for me to protect myself."She twisted her father's arm,putting it on his back.

"Ahh!"She signalled the two to put handcuffs on her father.

"Come in."The other man told the agents on his earpiece.

"Mr.Kim Seunghyun.Youre under arrest for multiple counts of murder,illegal smuggling and illegal drugs."The man announced.

"How could you do this to me I'm your father!"Mr.Kim shouted.

"You physically and mentally abused me for years how could you do that to me when I'm your daughter?"Jisoo ranted back.Soon they all came in,including her mom,who hugged her tight.

"You did great,Jisoo.Youre so brave."

"Thank you,mom."

-

They went at the prosecution,where her dad is.

"Jisoo is a accessory to the crime why is she free?!"Her father shouted.

"This bitch aish."Dara said angrily but then she hold her mother's hand.

"Mom,it's okay.I'll be free soon,my family is okay and that's all I want.I'll just pay for my bail,so I can go home to my wife."Jisoo said.On the other hand,Jennie can't calm down because Jisoo's cousins won't tel her where Jisoo is.

"Just tell me c'mon so I can calm down."Jennie tried to convince them.

"Just calm down,Jennie.She texted me that she'll be here in a few after paying her bail and getting her father to prison."Jeongyeon said,so all her cousins looked at her,eyes widened."Oh I think I'm not supposed to say that."

"What?!Where is she?!"Jennie asked,panicking.

"She'll be fine."Wendy assured her.

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE AND BRING ME THERE."Jennie said,holding Jeongyeon's collar tightly.

"O-Okay she's at the police station,and I'm bringing you there."

"Jeongyeon!"Her cousins scolded her as soon as Jennie walked away.

"I don't wanna die!"Jeongyeon said.

"HEY!"Jennie shouted.

"Just follow!"Jeongyeon said,walking away.They walked to their cars,heading to Jisoo's destination.In no time they came there,and Jennie was impatient as she walked inside,looking for Jisoo.She saw Jisoo,seating at one of the seats.

"Jennie?"

"Jisoo!"Jennie ran to her arms,and in just seconds she was crying hard on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Jendeuk why are you here?"Jisoo asked as she caressed Jennie's back,glaring to her cousins.

"It's Jeongyeon."Moonbyul mouthed.

"I'm..I'm afraid Jisoo.Don't scare me again,please?"Jennie said,followed by hiccups due to excessive crying.Jisoo hugged her tighter.

"We'll live in peace now,Jennie."

-

Ending soon