PART 5

Jennie keeps looking on Jisoo,wondering what happened to her.They reached the building,they both entered and went to Jisoo's office.Jisoo sat at her swivel chair and started her job while Jennie went to her table and look for the first aid kit.Its like a necessity to her since she became an agent if ever she had any injury.

"Gotcha."She said as she picked the small box of the kit up and put a little of the liquid medicine to a cotton.She walked to Jisoo's table,who looked at her confusedly when she stopped in front of her.

"What do you need?"Jisoo asked.

"Since you won't tell me where those bruises came from,let me just treat them."

"No need."

"Don't be stubborn Miss Kim."Jisoo was about to turn her swivel chair the other way when Jennie held the arm rest tight so she can't turn.She stared at Jisoo for a while.

Oh gosh I swear I could melt at this point.

"Can you not move and don't make it hard for me,Master?"Jennie said seductively.Jisoo was like,hypnotized.The way Jennie said the word 'Master' made her hooked up even more.So Jennie took the chance to put does treatment on Jisoo's face.

"Ahh."Jisoo groaned.

"Oh sorry.Just a little bit more."After finishing it,she put ointment on it to make it heal easily."And you're good."

"Thank you,Ms.Kim."

"Just call me Jennie,master."Jennie said.

"That's unfair call me Jisoo then."And that's Jisoo's signature first move to flirt with a girl.No formal names.

"Okay Jisoo."Jisoo handed Jennie a small notebook.

"Call anyone who's available there.You can just pick randomly there."Jisoo said as she stood up and walked to a part of the office,tapping a small unnoticeable button making the wall open,there's a big bedroom/library there."Just tell any on them that I need her.She knows what she'll do."Jisoo said as she entered the room.Jennie looked at the small notebook.

"So this is all her girls?!"Jennie said,not believing it."Such a womanizer.She can have different girls everyday in a year or even more!"She just called the number on the fifth page,the first one.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello Master Jisoo needs you."I said.

"Okay coming right away.At the office?"

"Yeah."

"Okay bye."She turned the call off and after few minutes a girl came at the office and walked to the close door,opening it.

"Baby!"She heard Jisoo's voice.

It sucks here yuck.

"Hi babe."And the door closed.

"Bang bang in to the room~"Jennie sang then she sighed."I'd rather be at a very dangerous one shot mission than this.If I only knew."She said.After almost four hours,they finally came out.Jisoo's polo is different from the one earlier,and also the pants.

"Thanks.I enjoyed it."Jisoo said.

"Just call me,sexy pants."The girl said and wink.Jennie wants to vomit at the sight how disgusting.

"I'll do."Soon the girl left and Jisoo went back to her seat."What are you looking at?"

"I just noticed you changed clothes."

"Oh yeah.My other one's full of sweats so,yeah.Guess you doesn't want more information."

"Bet I don't wanna hear it."

-

Today Jisoo and Jennie went at the land.As the door opened and the old man saw Jisoo,he immediately kneeled.

"I..I'm sorry about last week,Miss!I'm selling it now just please don't hurt us again!"The guy said,handing Jisoo the title of the land.Jisoo took it.

"I heard you tried to call the police last time?"Jisoo said while looking through the papers.

"I-I'm sorry please forgive me!I just really want this land because it's from my ancestors.B-But I won't do it again and sell this to you!Just don't hurt us!"

Poor soul.

Jennie was expecting Jisoo to kill the guy like the other mafias,but she didn't.

"Stand up,leave and take the money before I kill you.Run."Jisoo said.

"Thank you!"They left.

"Let's go now,boys.Lets head to father's mansion."Jisoo said as the walked back at the car,Jennie looking at her intently.

She's not as bad as I thought.

"Stop looking at me weirdly."Jisoo said.

"Sorry I was just wondering why you didn't kill them like usual mafias do."Jennie said as they enter the car.

"As long as they aren't bad,have valid reason and doesn't betray me or fool me,as much as possible I don't kill."Jisoo explained.Jennie just nodded.They reached the mansion,and Jisoo entered.She bowed."I got the land,dad."Her father walked to her with a smile,taking the paper from her hand.

"Great!If you're doing great all the time,I'll be proud of you.Dont be a weakling and scared cat,you understand?"Jisoo could only nod,this is her life and there's no exit in this kind of living.