Wakanada

•••

•••

They were gathered, once again, to try and track down Ultron. Steve walked in and handed Thor a tablet.

"What's this?" Tony asked

"A message," Steve responded as Thor angrily handed over the tablet to Tony. "Ultron killed Strucker."

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Lexie looked around him to see the screen, muttering 'gross'.

"This is a smoke screen," Natasha said. "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss," Steve realized.

"Yeah, I bet he... Yeah," she looked at the screen for confirmation on her theory. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything."

•••

They had gathered all the files they could find about Strucker and were sorting through it to find something useful. Lexie rubbed her temples and squished her cheeks in boredom as she shook her head, having just finished sorting through one of the boxes without finding anything useful. 

"Known associates," Steve listed. "Baron Strucker had a lot of friends."

"Well, these people are all horrible," Bruce commented.

"Wait," Tony interrupted when he saw a page the file Bruce was flipping through. "I know that guy." He took the file and looked at it, explaining. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Seeing the look Steve sent him he quickly defended himself. "There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor pointed to the mark on the man in the pictures neck.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, I don't think he had it."

"Those are tattoos," Thor pointed to another picture, before returning his focus to the mark, "this is a brand."

Bruce ran a match on his computer. "Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way."

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada. W...Wa... Wakanda," he stammered. Steve and Tony shared a look.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods..." Tony said.

"I though your father said he got the last of it," Steve accused.

"I don't follow," Bruce said walking towards them. "What comes out of Wakanda?"

"The strongest metal on Earth," Tony responded as they looked at Steves shield that was placed on the ground next to them.

"Where is this guy now?" Steve looked back at Tony. They had to stop Ultron from getting his hands on vibranium.

•••

This is so bad I'm sorry. I promise the next chapter will be better.

Vote and comment xx