A Film By Peter Parker

•••

•••

"New York. Queens." The video showed the landscape as they were driving and Peter was speaking with a 'mysterious narrator' voice. "It's a rough borough, but, hey, it's home."

"Who you talking to," Happy asked from the front seat and the camera moved to him.

"Himself, like a crazy person," Lexie spoke with a monotone voice and she was next shown in the clip.

"Lexie," Peter whined. "You're ruining my video. I'm making one of the trip," he told Happy.

"You know you can't show it to anybody," Happy told him.

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Because it's fun."

"Fun," Happy repeated, putting his sunglasses on.

"Happy doesn't know the meaning of that word," Lexie told Peter and the camera, leaning over and speaking lowly.

"Why do they call you Happy?" he questioned in an interviewer voice, but instead of answering, Happy put up the sound-proof window between the front and back of the car.

---

In the next clip they had arrived at the airport and Happy was removing their bags from the trunk. "Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go."

They grabbed their bags and followed him. "Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?"

---

"There's a bathroom on the plane," Lexie told him, walking up the stairs.

---

"Woah, no pilot?" he asked when they'd entered the plane, filming the empty seats. "That's awesome."

---

Peter had sat down in the seat in front of Happy even though the plane was empty besides the three of them.

"Is that where you're gonna sit?" Happy asked him.

"Yeah." You couldn't see it on the screen, but it was easy to hear Lexie laughing in the background.

"This is your first time on a private plane?"

"My first time on any plane."

---

Happy was sitting down in one of the other seats and the plane was starting up.

"Should it... Should it be... Should it be making that noice?" Peter asked panicking

"Yes, Pete, it's fine," Lexie said as the camera cut to her pulling her headphones out of her backpack.

"Are we gonna die?"

---

The camera showed Peter holding his finger in front of his mouth, shushing quietly. The clip cut to Happys sleeping face and showed Lexies hand moving closer to put a sour patch kid in his mouth, which was slightly open. When he shifted she quickly retracted and the two hurried back to their seats as the clip ended.