I Love You

•••

•••

A few hours later they arrived at a beautiful farm surrounded by nature. They touched down and walked up to the house. No one was speaking, but the ones who hadn't been there before, wondered what they were doing there.

"What is this place?" Thor asked as they walked up the stairs.

"Safe house," Tony guessed.

"Let's hope," Clint said, opening the door and walking inside. The rest of the group trailed behind him and Natasha into the living room, Lexie had her arms wrapped around herself. "Honey? I'm home," he called out. A very pregnant woman walked into the room. "Hi," he greeted her. "Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead."

"Hey," she greeted him with a kiss and a hug.

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony said.

"Doubt it," Lexie smiled sarcastically at him.

"Everyone, this is Laura," Clint introduced.

She gave a small wave and an awkward smile. "I know all your names."

"Ooh. Incoming," Clint said when they heard footsteps approaching.

"Oh, god," Lexie muttered with raised eyebrows when two kids came running in.

"Dad!" the girl ran over to her father.

"Barton reproduced," she finished, scrunching up her nose. Steve nudged her in the side as a way of telling her to shut up, but he looked surprised too.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Clint picked the girl up and brought the older boy into a hug as well. "Hey, buddy. How are you guys doing?"

"These are smaller agents," Tony stated.

"Look at your face!" The happy, albeit confusing to everyone else, family reunion continued. "Oh, my goodness."

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the girl asked causing the woman in question to perk up.

"Auntie Nat?" Lexie mouthed to Tony who shrugged, having an exasperated expression on his face.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha and the girl shared a happy hug. 

"Sorry for barging in on you," Steve apologized.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed," Tony spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined," Clint explained. "He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low."

"Honey," Laura said.

"I missed you," Natasha addressed Laura and looked at her stomach. "How's little Natasha, huh?"

"She's...Nathaniel," she smiled sheepishly.

Natasha frowned and bent down to talk to the stomach. "Traitor."