two days she realised she was in love with him

idhuvarai en nenjil ilaave illai bayangal

irandu naal paarthaene meratuthe unthan gunangal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

day one.

Sivaangi groaned rubbing her sore neck. It was the day after she filmed the Annabelle episode in CWC, and her neck was killing her. She sighed and tilted her neck and her phone rang. It was Ashwin.

"Sollunga," she replied, caressing her neck.

(Tell me.)

"En ma pandra,?" he asked.

(What are you doing?)

"Onn- Ow!", she was cut off by a particularly painful pull in her neck.

(Noth-Ow!)

"Enna achu ma?," concern lacing his voice. Sivaangi slowly turned her head and said,

(What happened?)

"Nethiku lenthu kazhuthu semma val," she said.

(I'm having terrible neck pain since yesterday.)

Ashwin felt a pang of guilt, "Sorry ma. Naa konjam over ah paniteno?"

(Sorry. Did I overwork you?)

Sivaangi smiled, "Athellam illa. Just one day than, nalaiku seri aaidum."

(Nothing like that. Just one day, I'll be fine tomorrow.)

Ashwin hummed, but his thoughts were still there. He couldn't bear the thought of her being in pain and alone.

"Amma appa eppo varanga?"

(When are your parents coming home?)

"Nalaiku evening," she said. They had gone away from a recording. Sivaangi walked into the kitchen, her stomach slowly reminding her of the hunger.

(Tomorrow evening.)

"Neenga enna panringa?"

(What're you doing?)

Ashwin sighed, "Ad shoot la iruken. Ippo than arambichom." He wanted to do nothing but stay beside her and make sure she's alright.

(In an ad shoot. It just started.

Sivaangi hummed and accidently dropped a pot. Ashwin raised an eyebrow at the sound,"Enna panra?"

(What're you doing?)

Sivaangi huffed, "Samaikalamnu vanthen. Aana intha kazhutha vechukutu enna pandrathu."

(I wanted to make dinner. But it seems like i can't do anything with this pain.)

Ashwin's mind raced, thinking of how he could help. "Romba valikudhu?"

(Does it hurt a lot?)

"Ama, but manage panipen don't worry," she said. The line was silent for a while and she said,

(Yeah, but I'll be fine don't worry.)

"Ashwineyy?"

"Huh? Sorry ma. Shot ready aaiduchu. Naa unnaku aparam phone panava?"

(Huh? Sorry ma. Shot is ready. I'll call you later, yeah?)