12:51 pm

12:51 pm

intended lowercase.

ashwin is infamously unaffected by everything that happens around him. he had learned to distance himself from emotions. he had never experienced the feeling og getting lost in a world, day dreaming, or admiring someone.

but here he was, admiring the magnetic entity that was sivaangi. there was nothing special, a normal day on set, the same fun and frolic. however, today it seemed as though his heart was bursting with untold admiration. everything she did was something to behold, something to cherish.

you wouldn't catch ashwin drifting, but when she looked so damn cute in that skirt and tie with her bangs, he reverted back to a teenage boy who was awaiting to see the girl he was smitten with. sivaangi had noticed his unusual behaviour, and she initially didnt think much of it, until she caught him, leaning on a table and smiling at her, watching her talk with someone else.

sivaangi smiled at him, and said. "romba sight adikaringa. avalo azhaga iruka?"

ashwin simply smiled took a hold of her wrist, spinning her around and pinning her against the dressing table. he leaned in, resting his forehead against hers. he sighed, "you don't know how beautiful you are."

sivaangi smiled and ashwin brought her in closer. she was like a splash of colour on his blank canvas. her brilliant smile and eyes drew a picture ever so beautiful that he often shyed away from it, scared that if he blinked she would be gone, and the magic she brought with her will go away. he was so scared of losing to the reins of time, he wanted to spend every millisecond of his day with her, and collect enough memories for a life time. he can't imagine a day without her. she had become his beginning and ending, his morning moon and night sun. here's no version of his life, without her, without her smile.

"there's no life, no universe, no time in which i am not in love with you."