Ch. 16

Oh my , guys , this story is already 10K !!! I love you all so much thanks for the support xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Hey , we're going out for some hot chocolate , who wants to join ?" Liam asked , while the group made their way out of school to the cold weather .

"We're in ." Zayn said , wrapping an arm around Niall , as the blond boy buried his red nose in Zayn's warm neck .

"So are we ." Louis smiled , opening Harry's coat and cuddling close to his body , covering himself up with the coat . Harry smiled down at him , pecking his forehead .

"C'mon then , let's get going ." Liam smiled .

They got to a small cafe , parking their cars outside and meeting up together to go in as in one group . They stood at the entrace and were about to go in , when Harry stopped in his tracks .

"Harry ?" Louis asked , looking up at Harry's face , watching his expression . Harry's eyes turned dark , and his fists clenched .

"Harry , is everything okay ?" Louis asked , placing his gloved palm on Harry's cheek . Harry turned his head to Louis , "I need you to stay here , okay ? I'm can't risk you getting hurt ." Harry said , placing a soft kiss to Louis' cheek then letting go of his body , Louis immediately missing the warmth radiating from his body .

"Harry , where-" He started , then he saw Harry taking a turn left and into an alley way . He tried walking over there to see what he was talking about , when a hand caught his forearm . He turned around and saw Winter , a confused expression on her face .

"Where is Harry ? Are you coming in ?" She asked , eyeing Louis' worried face .

"I actually don't know , a moment ago Harry was here and then he said he needed me to stay here and walked away into an alley over there . I'm really confused and -"

He was cut off by a loud shout , "How many times have I told you ?!" A small cry of pain was heard .

Louis' and Winter's eyes grew wide , they were about to run over there and find out what's going on when Zayn , Niall and Liam walked outside , "Why aren't you coming in ?"

"Shh ." Louis held a finger , trying to listen to any sound ot noise .

"If you ever talk to him , breath next to him , think about him , without him wanting it - It'll be your end ." A low growl .

The group looked at eachother before they ran towards the alley . They turned left and Louis gasped , stumbling backwards .

There was Harry , with a bruise on his jaw , holding Blake's collar and punching his face .

"Harry , what the hell !" Liam called , marching towards them and breaking them apart . Liam held Harry as he breathed heavily , eyes dark and scraped knuckles .

"Louis is mine . Don't you dare get any closer to him or next time it'll be worse ." Harry growled at Blake ,letting Liam drag him out of the alley way .

Louis was still shocked , hands covering his mouth . He was scared to talk to Harry , thinking he was still angry and afraid he'd explode if he talked .