Ch. 35 (Part 2)

I feel so mean when I say this , but I laughed at your comments on the last chapter , they were honestly hilarious . Sorry not Sorry . Heh .

Well , take a deep breath and sit down , enjoy the chapter xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Harry , what's her name ?"

"Eleanor ."

~~

"What ?" Anne looked at Harry , confused . "Harry , baby , you have a boyfriend , his name is Louis -"

"Mum , i'm not gay ! Stop saying I have a boyfriend !" Harry got a little angry .

Anne was about to say something but the doctor walked in , "Hello , Harry , the nurse told me you're awake . I'm doctor Ellen . Five days ago you got in a car crash , a truck crushed into your side of the car . You have a broken rib , cuts and bruises and you suffered from brain damage ."

Harry nodded in agreement .

"You also lost quite a lot of blood and needed blood donation , your boyfriend donated you two bags of blood ."

"Why people keep saying I have a boyfriend , when I have a girlfriend ?"

The doctor sighed , "Now we know you also suffer from memory loss , because of the brain damage . You can't tell if it's temporary and you'll start remembering , or it's permanent ."

Anne sighed , "Listen , Harry , I don't know who this Eleanor girl is . but -"

"She's my fucking girlfriend , of course you know her . Stop with this stupid game , mum ." Harry rolled his eyes .

Anne shook her head and sighed , leaving the room so the doctor could check Harry up .

She walked outside and saw Niall walking back and forth , Zayn biting on his nails and Winter sitting down on a chair , her knee bouncing .

"Where are Liam and Louis ?" Anne asked .

"Louis ran to the bathroom all crying and Liam ran after him . Is it true Harry doesn't remember ?" Niall looked even more concerned .

"Unfortunately yes . And probably the worst thing about it is , he's sure he has a girlfriend named Eleanor ."

All three of them looked up at Anne with wide eyes .

"That bitch ! I'm going to -" Winter jumped up from her seat to walk away but Zayn and Niall held her back and sat her down on the chair .

"Wait , you guys know her ?" Anne looked confused .

"Yeah , from school . She has always wanted Harry , she hit on him in front of Louis so many times , said bad things about him , she was basically all over Harry ." Winter said .

"And we just found out fifteen minutes ago that her uncle was the one who crashed into Harry's car , and this uncle happened to be John , a guy who used to go to the same gym with Harry . John is an asshole , he treated Louis really badly and Harry knocked him out with a punch once . They've never been on good terms ." Zayn added .