Ch. 20

Hope you're having a good weekend , enjoy the chapter xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Lou ... Lovely , wake up ." Louis felt someone shaking his shoulder .

"Nooo , i'm tired ." He yawned , shifting away from the person .

"But lovely , you need to get up , eat some breakfast . We're going for a swim ." Harry chuckled , shifting on the bed , wrapping his arms around Louis from behind .

"A swim ? At the lake ? But it's cold ." Louis turned around to face Harry , burying his face in his neck . Harry hugged him close , "No , not at the lake . There's a heated pool ."

"Mmm ... Okay ." Louis said , throwing the covers off him and getting up .

~

"You ready ?" Harry asked , taking two towels on his shoulder , one for him and one for Louis .

"Yeah , let's go ." Louis took Harry's hand and they joined the group outside , Liam leading them to the pool .

"There it is ." Liam smiled , opening the glass door , letting everyone inside .

There were beach chairs around the big pool , which was empty .

Harry put his and Louis' towel on a chair when they heard a voice , "Liam !"

They all turned around , Liam smiling , "Uncle Eddy !" He greeted him , giving him a hug .

"Hello , young boy , how are you ?" Eddy smiled . "I;m good , thanks ." Liam pulled away from their hug , keeping an arm around his uncle's shoulder .

"This is my girlfriend Winter , and these are our friends Zayn , Niall , Harry and Louis ." Liam introduced them , they smiled and waved , saying hello .

"Nice meeting you , how're things until now ? Do you like it here ?" Eddy smiled .

"Yeah , things are great ." Niall smiled . "We like it a lot ." Harry added .

"Great , have a good day ." Eddy said and left , the group said goodbye and got ready for swimming .

Niall threw his shirt off , running to the pool and jumping in . Zayn laughed and took his short off aswell , going to sit on the edge .

Winter and Liam also jumped into the pool , splashing water on Zayn who whined at their actions .

Harry took his short off , then his sweatpents , since he was wearing his swim trunks under them . "C'mon , let's go swimming ." Harry smiled , offering his hand to Louis .

Louis took his sweatpants off , wearing swim trunks under them aswell , then his shirt . He wrapped his arms around himself , but Harry was quick to catch his arms . "No need for that , you're beautiful ." He took Louis' smaller frame onto his arms , kissing his lips .

"Umm , Haz ..?" Louis asked nervously as they got closer to the pool . "Yes ?" Harry turned his attention to Louis .

"I-I don't -" "Don't what ? Wanna go swimming ? I'm not asking you ." Harry smirked , and in a swift move he scooped Louis up and threw him into the pool . The group was laughing , but after a few secinds that Louis didn't surface they started to panick .