Ch. 37

Here's another chapter , where in the end you'd most likely want to chop my head off . But you won't , 'cause if I die there will be no more chapters . So , patiance is the key . x

Love you all , enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

After two and a half hours of driving , Jay , Dan and Louis reached the hospital Louis is staying at . Dan parked the car and they all got out , Jay held Louis' hand tightly in hers while Dan helped with the suitcase . Louis was looking down the whole time , not making any eye contact with anyone .

The place was quiet , kids and teens were sitting outside on the benches , grass and under trees in complete quiet , on their own . 

The three walked in to the reception , Jay gave the receptionist a smile , "Hello , i'm Jay Tomlinson . I'm here for my son , Louis Tomlinson ."

The receptionist smiled back , "Are you here to sign him in ? Or you already did ?"

"I already signed him in , I was told I'll meet a woman named Jane in the reception ." Jay said .

"That would be me !" A cheery voice said . Jay turned her head to the woman , who smiled brightly . "I'm Jane , we spoke on the phone ."

Jay smiled at her , "Hello , I'm Jay ." They shook hands .

"I assume this is Louis ." Jane looked at Louis with a smile , Louis was still looking at the floor .

"Yes , this is Louis . Louis , this is Jane , say hello , dear ." Jay rubbed his arm , but Louis didn't say anything or moved . Jay sighed , "He barely talks anymore ." Dan rubbed her back , knowing that talking about it makes her emotional .

Jane nodded understandingly , "It's alright , we promise to do our best . Now , let's go show you Louis' room , We'll put his suitcase there and go on a small tour around the place ." Jane led them .

They reached the second floor and turned to the right hallway . 

"This is the room , 148 ." Jane said and opened the door , they all walked in . The room was casual , nothing too big or too small . It had a bed under a window , a lamp , a drawer for clothes , a small desk with a chair and a bathroom .

"This will be your room , Louis ." Jane gave him a smile , "You can decorate it however you want , if you have band posters you can hang them , flowers , birds , stars , whatever you want ."

Louis looked around , it wasn't too bad . Dan put Louis' suitcase next to the drawer , when Jane spoke again , "You'll have time to settle down later , now I'll show you around a little ."

~~

After the small tour around the place , showing the dining room , library , therapy sessions rooms , nurse room and more , Jane let Louis into his room so she could talk to Jay and Dan privately .

"Alright , so I wanted to talk to you privately about the medications Louis is going to be given ." Jane started . Dan could sense Jay's bervousness so he held her hand in his .