Ch. 5

My birthdayy is sooo close , my date is the 24th xx Same as Louis yikes

I still feel like a five year old though

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It was lunch time and Harry made his way to the cafeteria , meeting Zayn halfway there .

"How are things with Louis , lover boy ?" Zayn teased him , throwing his arm around Harry's shoulder . "Things are great ." Harry smiled , "And what about you and Niall ?" 

"We ... had a veryyy intense weekend ." Zayn winked , making Harry choke , "You nasty bastard ." Zayn laughed and they got to the cafeteria , spotting the group sitting next to a tablein the corner .

Zayn sat down next to Niall , and Harry plopped down next to Louis , immediately leaning on the smaller boy . "I don't like school ."

"Neither of us ." Louis giggled , placing his sandwitch in front of Harry's mouth , letting him bite on it . "You sould be ready , we have math next lesson ." Louis said , Harry groaned and nuzzled into Louis' neck .

"You two are so adorable ." Liam commented , making the two blush . "Hey , what about us ?!" Niall faked being offended . "You two are nasty ." Harry said , when he noticed the red mark on Niall's pale skin . 

"Well , I bet Liam and Winter are cute too ." Louis smiled and took a bite of his sandwitch , "Yeah , one time they couldn't get their hands off each other it was getting sickening ."

"Oh shut up , you're the one who marked his boyfriend !" Winter said , and Liam high fived her . "You marked him ??" Harry gasped , and Niall immediately covered his neck , "No he didn't !"

Zayn rolled his eyes , "Well , yes I did . And i'm proud , now everyone knows he's mine ." He smiled cheekily , and Niall slapped his arm . Zayn was about to protest when the bell rang , they all sat up from the table and went to their classes .

~~

Harry and Louis left math class , "I forgot something in my locker , i'll be out in a few ." Louis said and Harry nodded , "Don't take too long , okay ? I'll wait in my car ."

Louis nodded and left a kiss on Harry's cheek , before turning around and going to his locker .

The halls were clear from and students , Louis got to his locker and opened it , taking out what he needed . He also took the opportunity to get rid of an few notebooks he didn't need , before he heard footsteps behind him . 

He didn't turn around , assuming it was Harry who couldn't wait for him and came to drag him . He zipped his bag closed and shut his locker , meanwhile the footsteps got closer . He felt a warm breathe on the back of his neck , making him shiver . It wasn't Harry .

He turned around to face Jack , who smirked at him . his face was really close to Louis' , making him step back , hitting the lockers behind him . Jack chuckled at his attempts , putting his hands on each side of Louis' body , blocking him .

Louis was terrified , he wanted Harry to be here more than anything . He wanted him to protect him , make Jack leave him alone .

"Finally alone ." Jack said , "I've been waiting so long ."