Ch. 25

Guys , i'm really sorry if the chapters will get crappy and uninteresting , i'm under A LOT of pressure from school , I have so much to do and I don't do it . I apologize in advance , hopefully over summer break the chapters will be better .

Also , this chapter is dedicated to OHMYGOSH_YOUTUBER for the request ((:

Enjoy xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

It's been a week since summer break started , and Jay decided they should go to a two weeks family vacation , just them .

"Hey , children . Come here ." Jay smiled at the girls and Louis , she put her hand on her growing bump and sat on the couch with them .

"So , Dan and I decided we should all go on a family vacation ."

"Really ?! Where ??" Lottie smiled widely .

"London ,we're staying in a hotel , we're going to have so much fun ! Shopping , movies , theatres , museums ." Jay smiled aswell .

"Are the Styles-Twist coming with us ?" Louis asked , hoping she'll say yes .

Jay sighed , "No dear , they aren't coming . This is a family vacation , us only ."

Louis' heart clenched . "B-But I can't be apart from Harry for such a long time ."

"Lou , baby , it's just two weeks , we're not moving to the other side of the country . You'll see him in no time , I promise ." Jay rubbed his back , sensing he's upset . Louis nodded and took a deep breath , "When do we leave ?"

"Three days ." Jay said quietly . He nodded again and got up , leaving the living room to go to his room .

He closed the door and flopped on his bed , taking his phone from the beside table and immediately calling Harry .

"Hey , lovely , how are you ?" Harry said , and Louis could hear the smile in his voice .

"I'm fine . Can you come over to mine ?" Louis said quietly , feeling his throat tighten and tears build up in his eyes .

"Yeah , sure . Are you sure you're okay ? I feel like something is wrong ."

Louis tried laughing , but ended up wanting to cry even more .

"Lovely ? Lou talk to me , are you okay ?"

"Please come over ." Louis whispered into the phone , covering his mouth to silence his gentle sobs .

"I'll be there in two ." Harry said and hung up .

Louis tried calming down , taking deep breathes , in and out .

Two minutes later he heard Harry's car pulling into the driveway quickly , he heard the door shut and the car lock , Harry's rapid footsteps rushing up the front stairs . He knocked on the door quickly , Jay answered .

"Hey Harry , Louis' upstairs ." Jay smiled , Harry smiled back and ran up the stairs , leaving Jay confused to why he was in a hurry .

Harry threw Louis' door open , Louis ran into his arms and clung to him , crying into his chest silently .