Ch. 42

Hopefully this chapter will be longer than the last one , I'll try my best . 

Enjoy . x

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

~Still Louis' Birthday~

Around the afternoon there was a knock on the door , Jay went to answer .

Anne , Robin and Gemma were standing there , "Merry Christmas !" They cheered , Jay smiled at them , "Merry Christmas , come in !"

They walked in , Anne hugged Jay , "I'm so so happy , this is the best Christmas ever !"

"It is ." Jay grinned , "I'll go call the boys ."

The three settled in the living room with Dan while Jay walked up to Louis' room to call him and Harry downstairs .

She knocked on the door , "Coming !" She heard , then Louis opened the door , "Hey mum ."

"Hey darling , Anne , Robin and Gemma are here , come say hello ." She said , Louis nodded and Harry joined them , all three walking downstairs to the living room .

Anne was the first to run over to Louis and hug him , he smiled and hugged her , "Hey Anne ."

"Louis , i'm so happy to see you ." She rubbed his back , "How are you ?"

"Much better ." He smiled at her , when he was pulled into Gemma , "I missed you !"

"Missed you too , Gemma ." He giggled lightly .

"Jay , do you need any help with dinner ?" Anne asked . "Yeah , I might need some help ." Jay nodded , Anne and Gemma went after her to the kitchen .

"Hello Louis ." Robin smiled at him . "Hi Robin ." Louis waved at him .

"Boo , what do you say about us taking a shower ? Or a bath ?" Harry whispered in Louis' ear from behind , and Louis shivered , "Together ?"

"Yeah , together ." Harry smiled lightly and pressed a soft kiss behind his ear . "C'mon ." He scooped him up bridal style and took him to the bathroom connected to his room .

Harry locked the door to Louis' room to get a little privacy from their families and took Louis to the bathroom . He placed Louis on the counter and crouched down near the tap , turning it on . He waited until the water will get warm enough before plugging the tub .

Harry took his shirt off and his socks , while Louis was still fully clothed , watching him from his place on the counter .

"You can take your clothes off , you know ." Harry smiled at him . Louis blushed deeply and looked away , arms wrapped around himself . Harry frowned , "Hey , what's wrong ?" He cupped his cheeks and lifted his head up .

"D-do you rem-member ? About m-my fear ?" Louis asked , and Harry shook his head . "Tell me ."

"I'm af-fraid of being t-too intimate wi-ith someone ." Louis looked away .

"But I remember us taking showers together ." Harry frowned . "We'll be in our boxers , I promise . We won't do anything you don't want to ."

"It's not j-just it ." Louis mumbled .