Ch. 26

Well , considering I have nothing to inform you I'll just skip to the chapter .

Enjoy xxx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Lou , lovely , baby ... wake up ." Louis heard a soft , raspy voice in his ear . He groaned and squirmed away from the voice , snuggling his face into the pillow under his head .

"C'mon , lovely . We're going out for breakfast with your family , you need to get up ." Harry chuckled , shaking Louis' shoulder lightly .

"Nooo ... I'm tired ." Louis grumbled and turned his head away again , not facing Harry . Harry smiled and bit his lip , "If you don't get up , i'll have to make you ."

Louis didn't respond so Harry got up , went to the end of the bed and grabbed the covers , pulling it from Louis' body . Louis groaned , he brought his knees to his chest to curl up , but Harry was faster and grabbed his ankles , pulling him .

"No ! Hazzie stop !" Louis tried kicking his legs free , grabbing on the pillows as if they were helping to stop Harry from pulling him .

"It's time to get up !" Harry chuckled and tugged at Louis' ankles once more , before Louis' body fell off the bed Harry caught him and scooped him up in his arms .

Harry put him down and started singing and dancing around with him , "Good morning sunshine , I hope that you're well . Honey I missed you , last night when I fell . You should know sunshine , you brighten my day . The world gets so dark , love , when you go away ."

Louis was contantly giggling , arms wrapped around Harry's neck .

"If the darkness came tomorrow , could I keep you in my mind ? When you rise up let me follow , just for the chance , to stand in your light ." Harry sang the chorus , twirling Louis around and pulling him back into his arms .

Louis laughed and pressed his face to Harry's chest , blushing .

"Are you awake now ? Or I have to sing again ?" Harry chuckled , making Louis giggle .

"I'm awake now ." Louis lifted his head up . Harry leaned down for a kiss but Louis pushed him away , "We need to brush our teeth ."

"You always say that ." Harry groaned and pulled Louis with him to the bathroom .

~~

"Hey , boys ." Jay smiled at Louis and Harry . "Hey , mum ." "Hello Jay ."

"Harry ! Can me and Daisy go in your car ?" Phoebe clapped her hands together as they made their way to the lift , which will take them to the parking lot to their cars .

"Ask your mother , if she says yes then you can come with me and Louis ." Harry smiled and Phoebe ran off to Jay .

"Mummy ! Can me and Daisy go in Harry's car to breakfast ?" Phoebe asked . Jay turned to Harry , "Is that okay with you ?"

"Sure , I don't mind ." Harry smiled . "Is that a yes ?" Phoebe asked hopefully , Harry nodded and Phoebe squealed , running to Daisy to tell her the news .