Ch. 50

I seriously hate school . I barely find time to write , and I still have stuff to do . I hate this with a passion . Well hopefully you'll like this chapter , and It won't be as crappy as I think it'll be .

Enjoy . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis finished helping Jay giving the youngest twins , Doris and Ernest , a shower , and currently helping dressing the two .

"Be very gentle , yeah ? They're still fragile and their bones haven't developed enough ." Jay said , watching Louis getting Ernest into a onesie .

"Mumma , I know how to treat a baby ." Louis giggles quietly , "It's a good practice though , I'd really want my own sometime ."

"Just don't rush things Boo , you're only nineteen ." Jay finished dressing Doris and took her to her chest , going to Louis who finished with Ernest aswell .

They took the two babies downstairs to Dan , who finished making their bottles . 

"Harry is in the living room , he's waiting for you ." Dan said to Louis and took Ernest from his arms , Louis nodded and walked to the living room , seeing Harry sitting on the couch , Daisy playing with his hair as she talked about school .

"Hey ." Louis smiled at Harry , Harry's head snapped towards him , a smile on his face , "Hi , lovely . Come here ." Harry sat up and stretched his arms forward , Louis walked towards him and slid down to sit on his lap , pressing a kiss to his lips .

"Ew ." Daisy made a disgusted face , Louis raised his eyebrow , "What are you ewwing at , missy ?" He scooped her up and into his lap , pressing multiple kisses to her cheek .

"Nooo ! Ew Louis stop !" She tried pushing him away while giggling , Harry chuckled at the two ..

"Harry help !" She called , Harry leaned forward and started pressing kisses to her cheek aswell . "No no no ! Help me not Louis !" She was giggling , eventually the two stopped and let her go . Daisy flopped down on the couch , exhausted .

"Go to sleep , missy . It's eight thirty already , you have school tomorrow ." Louis poked her , Daisy whined and got up from the couch , walking out of the living room .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis , who was still sitting on his lap . He pressed a kiss to his cheek , "You tired too ?"

"No ." Louis giggled , "And you didn't tell me you were coming ."

"Do I need a reason to come see my boyfriend ?" Harry raised his eyebrow , Louis blushed and shook his head . "That's what I thought ." Harry chuckled and embraced him to his chest .

"The concert's tomorrow ." Harry said as he rubbed Louis' back softly . Louis broke into a grin , "Yes !! I was waiting forever for this concert !" He threw his arms around Harry's neck , "We're going to see Brendon Urie !"

Harry laughed softly , "Yeah , we will . Are you excited ?"

"Of course I am ! I mean , It's Brendon ." Louis giggled , laying his head on Harry's shoulder . Harry raised his eyebrow , "Is that so ?"