Ch. 52

Hey lovelies , I'm really sorry chapters are late , I'm really stressed and have no time , like always .

Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Did you buy it all ?" Louis asked Harry on the phone while getting dressed .

"Yeah , I got everything . I'll come to pick you up in a bit , I just need to get the last things ." Harry said , and Louis could hear him getting in the car .

"Alrighty , text me when you're outside ."

"Okay , love you ."

"Love you too ." Louis hung up and finished putting his shoes on , he pocketed his phone and walked downstairs to the living room .

"You're all dressed . Where are you going ?" Jay asked , Louis sat next to her and pressed a kiss to Ernest's head , who was in her arms .

"Me and Harry are going to our house today , to do a little painting and small stuff ." Louis said and rubbed his finger softly on Ernest's cheek .

Jay hummed , "Just make sure you wear clothes you don't mind staining ."

"I know , I already did ." Louis ponted to his clothes , "I don't wear these anymore anyway ."

Jay nodded , "Did you two get paint , brushes , sheets to put on the floor to not stain it ?"

"Yeah , Harry got it all . He needs to pick me up in a bit ." Louis nodded and checked his phone for any texts from Harry .

"Okay , be careful ." Jay nodded , Louis pecked her cheek and got up from the couch , he went to the kitchen and got himself a glass of water , when his phone went off .

"I'm outside . x"

He placed his glass on the counter , "Mumma , I'm leaving !" He called and walked to the door , he put on his coat and walked out .

He ran to Harry's car and jumped in , "Hey ."

"Hi ." Harry smiled and kissed his lips , "Ready ?"

Louis nodded excitedly , a wide smile on his face .

~

"We're here ." Harry parked the car in the driveway of the house , they got out of the car and carried the paint buckets , brushes and sheets to the door .

Louis unlocked the house and they got everything in , Harry helped Louis take his coat off and took his own coat off .

"Okay , so the colours I bought are light-brown for our bedroom , I bought milky white just in case , and light purple for the guest bedrooms ." Harry pointed out the colours .

"Okay , uh . We can start with our bedroom , I think ." Louis pointed to the light brown , Harry nodded and lifted the buchet with one hand , the other holding the various brushes he brought . Louis took the sheet to cover the floor and they walked to the bedroom .