Ch. 46

Hello , well I don't really have anything to announce , I just wanted to say that the character ask is still open and you can ask questions , you can also ask me .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

Louis was getting ready for his dinner date with Harry , packing up a bag with clothes for the weekend , since he's going to stay at Harry's .

He finished tying his shoe laces and got up to fix his hair , when there was a knock on the door .

"Come in !" He called and took some cream into his hands , rubbing his hands together before rubbing the cream on his hair .

The door opened , Harry walked in with a smile , "Hello , lovely ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled at him , "I'll be ready in a bit ."

"Take your time , don't rush it ." Harry walked closer , pressing a kiss to his lips . Louis nodded and went back to fixing his hair . When he was satisfied with how his hair looks he went to wash his hands from the cream .

"Alrighty , I'm ready ." Louis put his phone in his pocket and took his coat . Harry took his packed bag with one hand and held Louis' hand with the other . They walked down the stairs , "Mum , we're leaving ." Louis said quietly to Jay , who was bottle feeding Doris , Dan next to her , bottle feeding Ernest .

"Alright , have fun dear ." Jay smiled at the two , Louis went to kiss Doris and Ernest's foreheads before heading out with Harry .

"Where are we going to eat ?" He asked Harry as Harry pulled out of the driveway .

"I made a reservasion at this new restaurant they opened in town , thought we'd try it . Is that alright ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded with a smile . "Yeah , sounds good ."

~

Harry parked the car in the parking lot , the two got out and walked to the entrace . Louis tightened the coat around him and gripped Harry's arm as they walked .

They got to the hostess , who smiled at them , "Good evening ."

"Good evening . I made a reservasion , for Harry Styles ." Harry said .

"Your table will be ready in a few ." The hostess checked her computer , the two nodded .

"I'm going to the bathroom , I'll be right back ." Harry kissed Louis cheek and left . Louis let out a sigh and crossed his hands over his chest , looking around the place . He bit on his lower lip , when he felt someone grabbing his bum . He jumped and turned around , expecting it to be Harry , but it was some guy , smirking at him .

"Hello ." The guy smirked , eyeing Louis . Louis didn't answer , he was still shocked . "What a beautiful , sexy little one like you doing here alone ?"

"I-I'm not al-lone . My boyfriend is h-here ." Louis answered quietly .

"Funny , I don't see him around ." The guy tried wrapping his arms around Louis to grab his bum again , but Louis pushed him off , "Listen , I have a boyfriend , I'm not interested . So please leave , I don't want him to get anyone to the hospital again ."