13) Far fetched

Mr. Bryce Andrews pov

"Sir this is the fifth attack,you can't really say this isn't connected!" I was losing it.

"Look Bryce, I know you have helped us a lot. But I don't think we need your help in something like this."

"This girl was lying on a street!unconscious! and now it's diagnosed she's in coma. She has no past records with any sort of medication that has a capability to induce a coma. Now how are you going to explain that.!"

"I wouldn't really encourage you to go through a patients past records without permit" Steve said tight lipped.

"Really! That's what you're concerned about! There are people being attacked Steve!"

"Look Mr. Andrews, I understand where you are coming from, but I think you've blown this out of proportion."

"Oh you think so" I scoffed.

"I think you trying to take really simple cases into your own complicated scenarios. I think you should take a break from all this Andrews. Maybe take a vacation or_"

"Wow! Just wow!. I don't even know why I came to you in the first place. You realize you are trying to say that I've gone mad,right?"

Steve sighed.

Why aren't they realizing that this is serious!

"Look none of these victims have anything in common. They weren't harmed in anyway. No rape, no robbery. Nothing. And most of them have pretty good explanations how they must have been comatosed. The girl last day, she had alcohol in her blood. We found Ibuprofen in her backpack, which is pretty commonly used for pain relief but is proven to cause coma if overdosed. I know this is weird but your idea of someone purposefully attacking all these people out of the blue is too far fetched to be honest. "

"And the idea that all these people accidentally overdosed all of a sudden isn't? "

"We're still working on this Andrews. We suspect this has something to do with pharmaceutical companies."

"Then atleast take me in on this case!"

"I'm sorry, we can't really do that. Look this case really doesn't require your help. We appreciate it but I'm sorry. "

I sighed.

"Fine, thanks for considering my offer though " I said sarcastically.

This was gonna be a long day.

Short chapter. What do you think?

Dusutti: Two chapters in one day? Well daymmm.
See you soon.