5) Bingo

" You know what!!_ "

"Global warming is increasing day by day"

" No idiot, Mr. Hilarious officially talked to me!!!!" Mils squealed like a rat. Okay!!, It was worse than than that.

"But did he say anything about global warming?" Mr hilarious is the whole school's biggest crush. The one guy who everyone wants to be friends with which was hilarious.

"He said" mils paused for the dramatic effect "excuse me" .

"Okay and..." I looked at her blank.

"And what!!!!! I moved aside so he could go"

Guys my best friend.

"Wow!!!. Now tell me why didn't he tell you about global warming! I feel offended" I said clutching my heart.

"Come on Jay . At least he_"

"Doesn't even know you are alive. " I finished.

Mils frowned. And bell rang as our cue.

____________________________________

"Psst , why isn't the bell ringing already??" Dave nudged me and showed his watch.

" What's the use when you know that he can continue his slow kill?"

"No way that's illegal" Dave slouched in his seat pouting.

I laughed and poked him.

"Oh there's way. He's a fun eating monster we should be privileged to be under his guidance" I replied in a fake excited way.

"What's going on in the back bench?" Mr. Hendrick glared at us

Praising you.

"Nothing sir."

"Then Jaylin tell me the equation for the curve."

"Zane " I replied without thinking.

" I mean cerulean."

" Imeanidontknowsir"

"Can you please repeat" Mr. Hendrick asked ready to throw me out of the class.

Hendrick's gonna throw me out
I don't even have a doubt
Dave here is smirking at me
Soon he will be my company.

Stop, I mentally scolded myself. I need to focus.

" I.don't. know .sir." I said in a straight voice already picking up my book.

"OUT"

Oh yeah. welcome back corridor. We meet again.

I stood by the door and began to mentally count the seconds.

Tick tick one
Tick tick two
Tick tick three

"Hey there"

"That was fast" I said turning my head around to see Dave coming out with his book.

He smirked and ran his hand through his messy hair.

"I am the definition of fast Jay"

"I totally agree" I sighed

"When it comes to getting thrown out of the class" I added wiping the amazed look on Dave's face.

"I just got scared for a moment. I thought I was talking to the wrong girl"

"Me all surprises dave" I chuckled

We ended up retorting to each other's sarcastic comments which further gained us a shout from Mr. Hendrick.

Before the bell rang , we were already fighting over who said bingo first. Besides the fact that I really said Bingo first.

______________________________________________________

"Nononono!!!! Don't tell me you finished my lunch" I came in just on time to see the smug look on Ace Gordon.

"You beastly beast. " I shouted earning half of the attention in class.

"Sorry but it smelt good. Anyway you can have my lunch" said my best friend or my worst enemy plunging his hands into his backpack hoping he bought something to eat.

"Uh..ha.. I think...I think I ate it in my last class." Said Ace chuckling nervously.

"Jay_" mils stopped short seeing that it wasn't everyday when I dragged someone by his ears.

"After two and a half years and you still don't learn? "Mils said in a bored way.

"Actually I like it like that " I whispered to mils grinning.

" I heard that!" Ace exclaimed.

"He doesn't deserve it jay." Mils said leaving both our mouths hanging.

"He deserves worse than that. He shouldn't just buy you lunch for today. I think he should buy both of us lunch for the entire year and somehow I guess he still wouldn't learn it."

We brought our mouths back to their original position.

These were the two best friends in my life. Wow

As we moved forward through the corridor towing ace, my mind wandered to how I met these idiots in the first place. The idiots who became part of my life and whose life I became part of.

Ding

I shook from my thoughts as millie looked into her phone casually.
Then all of a sudden she froze.

"What?!"

She looked at us in horror and shoved us into an empty classroom.

"What!!!!"

We asked our breath rhythming our raised heartbeats. Mils looked at us, her mind spiralling over different possibilities.

"Dad messaged. There's trouble " she whispered.

Instantly there was silence. Dead silence except for our hearts bounding on our chest. Ace opened his mouth to say something as an excruciating scream reached our ears rooting us on the floor.

Hulo kudos

I'm just going with the flow of writing but I did plan a bit of stuff. This chapter was one of early drafts been in for months. And its 4 am here and I still haven't slept. Sleeping all day does that to you. 😂

So how is the story. I think I can say now it officially started, well maybe. This chapter is a bit small compared to other ones as I couldn't reach my word goal. Anyway if you are reading this, mgbu.

Ace : aren't we acing right now!!! And dont forget to vote, comment and follow and bring me some chips.

×dusutti

And oh , our book has come as 794 in 48.6k stories in dream tag. I mean isn't that just amazing!!!!! Love you guys