4) How to make head pulp

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I looked horrified at the random stitches and backside of the print looked back at me

I looked horrified at the random stitches and backside of the print looked back at me. I huffed and looked around.Popcorn guy was not in sight.

Let's say that the rest of the way, I could have beaten Usain bolt.

Kicking the front door I rushed in to see mom taking a Tik tok video of her showing weird moves.

"Hello why are you wearing a sack?"

I sighed as I started rambling the whole thing out which was not much. As I finished mom was rolling on the floor clutching her stomach.

" what's _____ his fame"

Mom asked between her laughs. I rolled my eyes.

" fame! ___ ame!! "

" I don't know anything beside the fact he works in that popcorn shop."

Mom frowned as she took her phone.

Click.

"Mom!!"

"Ahha " she replied as I started chasing her all around the house.

========================================================

"Hey"

I looked around. My skirt ruffled as I turned. Whoa I never do skirts!
I tugged at them.

"Whoa whoa!!!!"

I looked around and saw a guy holding a kitten in his hand. He raised his eyes and the cat began purring.

"Sapphire, meet castor " he said pointing to the kitty smiling.

Moo

I stood there like a potato head. More precisely a potato head wearing a skirt.

"Umm.. hi" I said clearly indicating the cat. The cat closed her eyes in reply.

"You like cats don't you?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I nodded.

"Here" he said as he handed me castor.

As soon as I took her in my hands, she began purring. I smiled. She was like a snow flake. And weirdly she felt like home. She was so comfortable in my hands,it felt like she had always been there. I slowly patted her as she began meowing.

"Hi my name is cerulean." He stretched his hands.

I looked at him blank.

"You can call me zane" he chuckled.

My mind seemed to telling me something I couldn't decipher.
I looked baffled. His hand was still stretched and I eye shaked with it. Grinning he lowered his hand.Who was this guy! And why did he feel so familiar!!