2) uh_ mental skills??

"I'm not a complete idiot, some pieces are missing. "

"Jay! Jay!! JAYY!! HEY YOU DONKEY!"

I looked up from my phone. Uh oh. Millie is pissed.
" For heaven's sake_"

" what happened?"
I interrupted as I stopped hitting Tom on the face and concentrated on mils.

"I hate my brother!!!!"

"ОҺ " I resumed hitting Tom on his head. The brother's episode wasn't new.

"Are you even hearing!"

"Yes "
I replied as Tom patted his stomach showing he was hungry. I kept the phone aside and listened.

"Wait isn't that that talking guy?"

"Yes "

" how old are you"

"Seventeen "

"And you are still playing this?huh. Jay for once just act your age" she said as she grabbed the phone from me.

"Another prank?" I asked as mils started playing with Tom's light. Good old friend.

"Stuck bubblegum inside my helmet"

"Wise move, the chap's learnin after all those years of toil "

"A little too fast I say."

" Is that a bubblegum in your hair !!!!"

Mils dived grabbing her hair distorting her perfectly tied ponytail into an unidentified hairy object before realising the speaker of the sound.

Mack looked horrified covering his mouth, bulging his eyes out like it was almost about to pop out of its beloved sockets before he broke into an endless laugh. A rather funny one for such a potential criminal.

A series of things erupted from mills which i didn't hear or let's say I didn't hear.

"Oooh didn't see you there" Mack exclaimed giving me a wave.

"Checking up on your crush are we?" Mils smirked.

"Shut it " Mack gave mils a death glare.

"Anyway" I tried to distract before an explosion took place " Mack I heard you are standing for the union election. All the best"

"And why do you think he is" asked mils a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Stop it butterhead ! Why do you always equate everything I do with her!!!"

"I don't equate anything. The equation just matches!!!!" Mils exclaimed.

Mack looked annoyed. "Anyway thanks Jay." He said as he waved to some of his friends and walked away

"Come on mils or you will be late." I said as I grabbed my phone back from her .

______________________________________

"Turn to page number 72. Today were going to learn about skills in psychology " said mrs susans, our psychology teacher, as we settled for the class.

I turned the pages filled with ink and colorful highlighters and finally reached my destination.
Thankfully this was one of the classes where I paid the most attention to because the depth of the subject amazed me.

"So there are mainly three types of skills. Who can name them?"

Automatically a few hands rose up along with mine.

"Yes Jay?"

No that wasn't supposed to happen. I realized that my plan went wrong.people who never raise their hands are usually asked to answer a question. So I had tried it the other way.
"Uh mental skills?" I asked doubtfully.