12) Oh

The monitors were beeping. People rushed across,some shouting some carrying things. The ambulance was flashing lights and the entire neighborhood shook with its sirens . Everything happened so fast that I couldn't comprehend what actually happened.

I never thought that I would be in the position that I'm in right now. It was so different than what I had seen in the movies. The moment I saw the lady , the first instinct that I had was to run. I feel guilty for even having that thought in my mind eventhough I ended up calling the emergency.
I looked around for help, I tried shaking her somehow feeling that she would wake up and kill me which made no sense. And even now when she was taken care of by the doctors, i became more anxious than before realising that I trapped myself into a tartarus of trouble.

The ambulance sped away with its sirens getting fainter and fainter and soon enough I found myself in front of a lady police with an unsettling gaze.

"Can you explain what happened?"

After thirty three minutes of explanation, I realized that I had twisted myself into the root of the problem.

"So you were Trespassing the park?"

"Um.. ye_uh no , I mean yes"

"And what did you do there all along?"

"I was sitting on the monkey bars "

"And?"

"That's it"

The policer eyed me.

"So are you saying that you sat on the monkey bars for an hour and half till the sun went down?"

"Yes, but I fell asleep "

I was in a mess. I couldn't blame the police. Even i wouldn't believe myself if I was in another scenario.

"Jay!" Mom ran to me shutting the door of the car.
"Are you alright?!"

I nodded.
I really wanted some time to comprehend all this. This was too much for me. I didn't know what was happening in me nor around me.

"What happened?"

Honestly I wasn't in the position to repeat all that over again but I had to.
After another...I don't know how long explanation, I had a confused mom and a police officer with me.

My mom eyed me when I said that I fell asleep on monkey bars but she didn't say anything. I didn't even know what to expect anymore. I was too tired. Thoughts of everything churned in my mind, of cerulean, of the dressed woman on the road, of aqua, of my childhood terrors making me sick in the stomach. All I needed was to crash on bed and somehow the kind enough police officer understood it and sent me home.

The ride back was quiet. I was expecting a full on shout, but mom seemed to be sorting her own thoughts. And the moment I came back home, all I remember was throwing my backpack to the floor and crashing onto bed not even bothering to wash my face. I thought that sleeping was the best escape and oh boy ,how wrong I was.

**************************************

"What do you mean?"

"Look mark, nobody is safe here!." It was cerulean.

"Oh so what are we supposed to do! Stop coming here huh?"

"Look I saw the thread snap and saph was there and I don't know what exactly its going to do"

"I say we must take extra precautions. I think surround ourselves with people at all times." A girl with short pixie hair spoke.

"What about saph? I'm pretty sure she's gonna make this worse if she doesn't come to her senses soon." Says a guy who looks pretty intimidating.

"I'll take care of that." Zane sighs.

"But isn't _"

***********************************

I woke up with a start. I was heaving. its okay, its okay,its okay. I wanted to scream out loud.
This can't be happening. Tears kissed my cheeks as I tried to desperately believe that nothing happened. That it was just a dream . Then why did it feel so real!?

"Jay!" Mom rushed in.
"Are you okay!!"

"Yeah I'm fine" I said wiping my eyes.
"I just had a terrible dream of finding a dead lady on the street,
I__ I__it was horrible mom. And you were there and police was there and everything was so bizarre and it all felt real." I was trying so desperately not to breakdown again.

"Oh dear" Mom looked at me with worried eyes.
"It was terrible and_ and then there was_"
"Dear..." Mom said slowly,sighing "it wasn't a dream "

I froze. Oh no.
"What about cerulean and the meeting? Did I_ was I_"

"Who's cerulean dear?"

"The guy and he said about a thread snapping " I was trying so hard not to lose it.

"I don't know anyone called cerulean dear,maybe that was a dream. "

"Oh"

We both sat in silence for a long time. My mom didn't really ask me anything. She just stayed with me. I was silent but my mind wasn't. A hundred and twenty thoughts were running through my mind at that instant.

"You should get some sleep dear." She said finally. "Do you want me to stay till you fall asleep?"

"Huh?, uh no, no mom. I'll be fine "

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then sleep tight sweetie"

"Goodnight mom."

Sleep? Who the hell am I kidding . So I sat up and put on some rock music at high volume in my headphones. With the music blaring in my ears I tried to process my thoughts. What the fuck was happening to me!

Hey!!! Guess who's back !

Yeah I know it took me a century to come back. But guess what, I'm gonna try to update as much as I can from now on.

I guess something struck on my head when I realized that I should probably stop romanticizing about stuff and start writing about the stuff I plan to write. I know, stupid me.

I'm sorry to keep you'll waiting, that is if any of you still, wants to read the book. lol.
I was feeling really guilty for putting off writing for so long.
I still do. I'm trying to make up for it.

See you soon.