3) Walking advertisement

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The movie was about to start. The lights dimmed. The projector turned on. People started tucking their phones into their pockets. Not all of them, but most of them.

That's when I felt it from behind. I turned in horror before it was too late but the damage was already done.

I could feel the wet slimy liquid on my sweater. The feeling making me nauseated. Gross.

I shrieked and ran to the washroom, not before giving the person who was holding the baby a pointedlook. A baby had thrown up on me. Gross gross gross.

I blasted in to the washroom and grossed out. The thing was all over my sweater. I took a couple of tissues and wiping them. All I wanted was to rip of my sweater and never touch it again. Unfortunately a theatre washroom didn't give you the privilege.

Someone got into the washroom. It was an old lady.

"Oh" she said eyeing the situation. Then she ransacked her bamboo bag and took out a perfume having some few drops left in it. " feel free to use " and she handed me the perfume as she got into a cubicle.

What she thought I could do with that I had no idea. I needed to go home. But the stench was coming from my clothes making me throw up. I was obviously angry but I couldn't go and shout at the baby. That would be ridiculous.
Someone knocked on the door. Why would anyone knock on a washroom door,!!.
Opening the door I saw the popcorn guy looking nervous.

"Uhm do you need anything. I can help you "

I eyed him but didn't say anything. But soon the slimey feeling on my sweater overpowered my control , making me choke.

" I would love if I got this off me."

"About that... let me see" he said as he ran to the opposite direction.

I started wiping with tissues again.
What did I get myself into.

He returned with a red tee with maroon movies printed in front with their logo. " I guess you can take this" he said with a smile.

YES ,now I can be their walking advertisement.

I grabbed the tee from his hand and went into the cubicle. This is the most hilarious thing ever.

I pulled of my sweater with utter care and put on the tee. To say it was loose was an understatement. I was wearing a sack.

I sighed and pushed the door. I wanted to throw away the sweater . A quick reality check told me that was not the case. I was probably going to wash it with disinfectant or something and keep it in my cupboard for long enough so that I forget about the incident.