1) I'm gonna renew that petition

"Why is it called beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a troll?"

Lights flashed for a moment . But the impulse went as sudden as it came. Was it how it felt like. Was it Death? For a moment she thought of how incredulous she sounded. For instance she knew dying to be the easiest thing in the world. There were things far worse than that. Far worse. Dying seemed like a lost hope now. A hope she may never have ever again.

She tried to breath but it felt like something was strangling her lungs. Like roots curling around, wrapping her lungs like a cocoon. She croaked.
Looking down she found a spider crawling up her legs. She shook her legs giving her goosebumps for a moment. The spider was no where to be seen, which had to make it even more terrifying but it didn't. She knew the spider was the least of concern compared to everything else. She shook her legs and noticed something. The silence. She stomped her feet and her head said she heard something but her ears told otherwise.

She could sense it. It could only mean one thing...
_____________________________________

"WE'RE DOOMED"

I jumped across the room.

"Hey she's up"

I could say that I was a bit more than up considering I was lying half way across the room.

Looking at me was a boy about my age maybe even older.

He smirked. "We meet again"

Huh?

He looked into my eyes like trying to find out a lost piece of puzzle.
what was he doing in my room!

"You don't remember me" it wasn't a question.

"Who are you?" Something flashed in his eyes before a smile played on his lips.

"Okay I think we have to start again" he said as he ruffled his hair.
"I'm _"

________________________________________

Beep beep. I was sprawled on the couch, my legs twisted in an uncomfortable way.

"Get out of that couch" mom came in holding a broom.

I couldn't process what was happening around. I looked around realizing I slept in couch having dreams about having dreams.

"Get out!" Mom yelled ready to smack me off the couch with her broom. A cape would have been perfect for the occasion.

"I'm gonna renew that petition of mine for executing that bloody bastard"
Because knowing me, I had already filed one,
Against that person,
Who found school,
When I was nine.

"Have fun doing that." Mom chuckled smacking me with the broom as promised.

"Mom!" I shrieked running before she could smack me again purely for fun.

I ran to my room, knowing I'm late,brushing my teeth and combing my hair at the same time.
And pulled in some random clothes I found of course after checking their smell.

I cared too much about my looks. PERIOD.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed out not bothering to look at the time because I knew I was early as hell.

"Don't need breakfast. Mom I'm going" need being the keyword. A grumble erupted from my tummy right at that moment. Right. No left turn.

"Bye" mom shouted from the kitchen.

I ran through the road acting as if I was chasing a serial killer,talking about killers....

But as I neared our School I couldn't spot a single being. Great, just great!
What was even weirder was that I couldn't spot a single car in the parking lot. What just happened?

"Excuse me, is something wrong"

A grumble erupted from my stomach deadbeat. What the-

The security guard clasped his lips tight trying not to laugh. Ladies and gentlemen that was what was called first impression.

"Uh I was just wondering what happened to all the vehicles"

"What vehicles?"

"You know the ones in which students come?" I replied in a duh tone.

"It's weekend,actually. So no students and hence no vehicles" guard replied giving emphasis to each and every word. Hence RHS=LHS.

Ladies and gentlemen that was what was called second impression.

"Uh_ " I stood there blank. But I definitely woke up knowing this was monday because I clearly remember quarreling with my mom Sunday morning.

"Wait what time is it?"

"Late afternoon,around three o'clock"

"Wonderful ..... um thanks for the info"

So I didn't fight with mom yesterday, it was freaking today! MOM!!!.

***********************************

"Wow this is rocket science. How did you come back so fast?!" Mom asked me with an evil grin.

"You tell me" I stood in front of her hands folded.
Some of us have annoying siblings,
While the some of us lucky ones have an annoying mom.

"But what fun is life without some drama" mom whined innocently.

" Fine,I'll show you what drama is"

Hey guys it's dusutti here.

Mom: no it's mom here
Dusutti: I didn't call you. Go back to the story right now!
Mom: But I like drama (innocent whining)
Dusutti: __

Anyway this is a story I had been longing to publish for so long and when I mean so long, I literally mean so long like a year and a half. So it's such a great accomplishment for me if you are reading this in the first place cause this had been in my drafts for way too much time. Anyway if you have read till here , I freakin love you. Because this is a story to which I have put on a lot of effort and I'm thankful for it. Anyway

Vote
Comment
Follow
Those won't hurt. I promise.

Mom: please ...(innocent whining)