Make Me Stay : Fourteen

Chaeyoung

"Can we talk?"

I automatically gulped when Somi cornered me in the living room. It's almost two in the morning and I just got home straight from the trip that me and Yeoreum went to yet Somi's still up.

I guess she's really waiting for me

"O-okay,but let's do that tomorrow—"

"No! Let's talk right here,right now"

I gulped again hearing Somi's voice full of authority. Her eyes were literally staring at me with anger. She's mad and I don't know why but I have to act cool.

Maybe she's just having a bad day

"Aren't you tired and sleepy—"

"Don't you dare change the topic,Son Chaeyoung"

Okay,she's really mad

"But Somi—"

"Are you cheating, Son Chaeyoung? Are you fooling Mina?"

Fuck!

Where did she even get those ideas? Does she already knows I'm having an affair?

"Answer me,Son Chaeyoung!"

"N-No! Of course not!"

Fuck,why is so hard to lie infront of her

"Are you sure? Are you telling the truth? "

"O-of course,Somi. Fuck,why would you even think like that? I'm not even doing anything!"

Oh fuck. How I wish Somi would believe me

"Damn you! I wanted to believe you,chaeng. But sadly I can't. Not when I saw you kissing another woman on that damn cafe!"

Oh shit!

"Somi—"

"Mina has been worried sick about you lately but you're not even sparing time to even call her because what?! You were here busy doing nasty things with another woman! My God, Son Chaeyoung you're cheating!"

"Somi,It's not what you think..I'm just busy—"

"Busy? With what? With whom? With that leech?"

"Aish! Somi I'm busy with the exhibit—"

"Don't make me dumb,Chaeyoung. I had dated you for almost two years and I had gained that knowledge of how exhibit works thanks to you,by the way. And fuck, the exhibit is already done,Son Chaeyoung!

"Somi, I'm just really busy with—"

"Stop denying everything! I told you I saw you kissing that leech for fuck's sake!"

Now I don't know what to say anymore

"S-Somi.."

"What?speechless? You know what, I am so diappointed at you,chaeyoung"

I can't defend myself anymore. I can't even look at Somi's eyes. She knows me and now she even knew what I am doing

"Now tell me,Who's the bitchy leech,chaeyoung?!"

"Leech? What leech?"

"Oh come on, the leech! Your freakin' mistress!"

I guess there's really no point of denying everything but she don't have to call Yeoreun such names. God!