Make Me Stay : Twenty Six

Mina

I gasped as Chaeyoung finally confirmed that the person with us now is none other than Eunha.

"I'm not what you think, Son Chaeyoung-"

"You are! Why are you even here? Mina, what does this psycho doing here?"

I can't even utter a word. The presence of Eunha herself scares me that I can't even think properly. I can even defend myself from Chaeyoung's thoughts

"I'm not here for you, Son Chaeyoung. I'm here for Mina"

"Are you guys seeing each other? Mina, are you cheating on me again?"

What? How can I even do that? Cheating on her was the last thing I wanna do again and besides, just hearing Eunha's name scares me. How can she even think of that?

"You're wife isn't doing anything,Chaeyoung. I just need to talk to her about something. Mina, come with me-"

"N-no! C-chaeyoung help me..Don't let her take me away from you...P-please.."

I cried and begged to Chaeyoung hoping she'll keep me away from Eunha. I don't want to go with her. I'm so scared and I just can't..

She's evil.

She's a person who's soul is as dark as the night hiding in her lovely face and cute smiles. She's the person I used to love before but she broke my whole being to thousands of pieces.

She gave me too much pain and I suffered from that pain until now. She's the person I never wanted to see and to even share the same space again.The person who made me feel useless and worthless.

I don't know what is she doing here and I don't even know how did she end up being here. The last time I heard about her was when she surrendered herself to the cops years ago so I thought she's in jail

Suddenly, flashes of dark memories started to play in my head. Her painful words, her drunk state while beating me and those days that she's cheating on me.

I closed my eyes and held my chest as I remember tha most painful thing this person gave me, my father's death.

My chest started to ache. I can't breathe..

"Mina? Hey, are you okay-"

I trembled as soon as I heard Eunha utter my name. Her voice alone scares me that I found myself having a hard time to even breathe knowing she's just few steps from me until I felt warm arms that covers me. The hug was so warm and gentle as if the hug alone was trying to protect from anything

"Don't you dare come closer, psycho! Can't you see? She's scared of you!"

"But I didn't even do anything. Mina,please..I need to talk to you and-"

"Fuck! Get lost, you fucking psycho!"

"Fine I guess this isn't the right time yet but I'll see you again,Mina. I'll see you again.."

I began crying as soon as I felt Eunha deserted us alone. God, I'm so scared

"Mina? Hey,she's gone okay? Hush now, I'm here."

Chaeyoung's voice is covered with worries and gentleness. Somehow it made my heart skip a beat hearing her voice in that way again and being in her warm protective arms, somehow eases my fears and worries

I feel safe and once again, Chaeyoung made me felt that. She's always my home and will forever be my safe place

"P-please Chaeyoung..d-don't let her take me away.."