Make Me Stay : Fourty one

Mina

My world stopped as soon as I saw Chaeyoung lose her conciousness and for the last time, I tried to break free from her evil brother's hold but before I could even move a muscle, I noticed that he already let me go. I didn't waste another second and immediately ran to Chaeyoung not even minding the pain I feel all over my body

"Chaeng, come on..wake up.."

I kept on shaking her but she's not still responding. I hastily checked her pulse point and gladly she's still alive but it's getting weaker and weaker. She'll be in serious danger if she'd not be treated as soon as possible.

"Hold on a little longer, Chaeng.. please.."

I need to get her out of here as soon as I can but how? It's only me and this demon inside this hell. What should i do now?

"You're indeed one lucky bitch. She even saved you without any hesitation.."

I madly stare at the evil demon in front of me who's now crying in front of me but his tears didn't even touched my heart, it even disgust and annoyed me.

I still see him as heartless as a demon but I need to knock some senses to him and break the anger that is covering her heart which prevents him to see what's right and wrong

"How dare you! How dare you do this to her when she actually cared for you. Do you even know that up until now, she's blaming herself for leaving you here alone? Do you even know that she tried so many times to get you back but your rotten family didn't let that happen? Do you even know that loosing you years ago made her hate herself? Do you even know she can't and she don't even want to raise a child thinking she'll only fail at it like how she failed you as your sister? Damn you!"

"Shut up—"

''No, listen to me. Chaeyoung isn't the biggest loser here, you are. Why? Because you still have a choice even she failed to get you out of here but you chose not to. You still have a choice to be a good person but you let your anger control you. You wanted to take revenge on your own sister not knowing she's already suffering the consequences of not getting you out of this place like what she really wanted"

"I said shut up—"

"No! You shut your mouth up and help me get your sister out of here. You can still reconcile and start a new beginning with your sister. You can still make things right. It's never too late to start again, Jeonghoon..Chaeyoung and i will help you.. I promise.."

I saw him hesitating and that's a good sign. I know I can still change his mind and I need to do it before everything goes out of control

"You will what? Help me? How can you even say that, huh? Did you forget that I'm the one who killed your father? I've done so many things to you and to her but how can you still say those things like you don't mind everything I did against you?"

I smiled weakly at this little demon in front of me who's now slowly getting his senses back

"You know what if there's one thing that I realized and learn today, it's to chose forgiveness over anger and revenge. I know it's impossible but I don't want to live my life in anger. I want to move on. I just want to live peacefully with the person I love the most and it's your sister, Jeonghoon. I love her so damn much so  please, I'm begging at you. Do what is right. Please, help me save her.."

I literally begged on my knees before him hoping he'd consider saving his own sister before it's too late.

"Please, Jeonghoon—"