Arrested Feelings

Vera was sitting by the mirror finishing up all her makeup.. and basically getting ready for the friendly night out she'll be having with her Bates cast.. as she put her earrings her phone rang..
Freddie: heyy.. where are you?
Vera: I'm on my way.. just a few things to do..
Freddie: hurry.. the vodka's are literally out of this world..
Vera: just settle your horses.. I'll be there in 5 mins..byeeee...
(Call ended)
(Vera hurriedly put on some perfume and went downstairs to her car.. she drove to this newly open club to meet and also greet people.. as she arrives.. she immediately allowed to go in by the bouncer.. there she stood looking around for Freddie)

 there she stood looking around for Freddie)

Freddie: heyyy!!! You made it!!
Vera: heyy.. so this place is lit?
Freddie: don't be killjoy.. here let me get you a drink.. introduce you to some pepz I met.. maybe find your future husband..
Vera: ughhh.. no thanks.. look it's just been weeks since me and Renn part ways I'm not looking for trouble again..
Freddie: really? Cuz there hottie at your six o clock..
Vera: what? Tell him I'm not interested..
Freddie: too late he's already behind you..hahaha goodluck gurl.. I'll see you around..🤭(he immediately runs to the crowd leaving Vera by her chair)
Felix: hi.. is this seat taken?
Vera: uhhh.. no..
(He gladly sat beside her)
Felix: so? Are you new her?
Vera: yeah.. me and my friend were just hanging out.. so..
Felix: hahaha no need to be nervous.. I won't bite.. in case you want me hehe
Vera: hehe(she awkwardly laughs) I need to go so..nice meeting you..(stands up and starts to leave)
Felix: wait.. stay for a bit.. I really like to get to know you (holds her elbow strongly)
Vera: uhhh.. sorry I can't.. so pls get your hands off me..
(She snatch her hand and walk away)
Felix: we ain't done yet.. I'll be seeing you around 😏😏..
Vera: tssskkk...
(She walk around looking for Freddie.. as she get through the tough crowd she found him talking to some girl)
Vera: hey.. I think I'll head out..
Freddie: why? This place is fun..
Vera: for you.. but not me.. sorry.. I'll call you when I get home..
Freddie: ok.. get home safe..
(She exits the club and went to find her car.. as she push her car's key,  it beeps a few meters away from her, so she walk towards it.. as she was about to reach it.. someone grab her by the waist and put a handkerchief on her nose)

 someone grab her by the waist and put a handkerchief on her nose)

Vera: hmmmm..... Get off me..(she steps forcedly on the persons foot with made him let her go.. she turns to see that it was the same guy who she met by the club)
Felix: hey there cutie..😏😏😏..
Vera: you son of a b****! You better not put your hands on me
Felix: or what? Are you gonna yell..
Vera: don't make me..
(Felix smile and run to grab her)