Girlfriend for Hire

THIS IS GONNA BE A LOOOOOOONG  ONE .. ENJOY :)

"The Laurel High is a school known for this high standards, whether it's their teachings status or even it's students. This school is always full of surprises."

Suddenly a cold splash of water hit her back.. she immediately stood up and saw her #1 enemy smiling gloriously in front of her.
Vera: what the hell is wrong with you!!! This is my new shirt, you Idiot!!
Patrick: oh I'm sorry I didn't know weirdos get or even feels cold..
Vera: you could've ruin my laptop!! Ugh-
(She picked up her things from the table and walked away hearing his and other student's laughs, she immediately proceeds to the girls bathroom to change)
Hannah: are you ok?
Vera: above all people here why me? Huh? Why does he always choose me to be the victim of his stupid pranks
Hannah: I don't know either.. maybe he likes you.
Vera: likes me? Yeah right?! Even a witch would never take an interest on an inhumane person like him.
(Suddenly she felt her friend silence)
Vera: what's wro---
(She was caught in surprise to see him standing by the door and Hannah nowhere to be found)
Patrick: what did you called me?
Vera: why? Did it struck a nerve? I didn't know demons can feel hurt😏
(She smiles as she let out her clapback)
Patrick: oh.. so you got the nerve and mouth to speak up to me(he says as he walk closer to her)
Vera: what the hell are you doing?
Patrick: does it matter?
Vera: take another step and I'll break your hand.
Patrick: I'm really scared..
Vera: I'm serious.. you better ste- step away
(She says as he got closer to her personal space)
Patrick: oh don't be scared now..
Vera: I'm not scared.. in fact I---(as fast as lightning she swung her hand hitting his cheeks red)
Patrick: you lil--(he grabbed her hands and pinned it above her head)
Vera: owwww you're hurting me
Patrick: let's get one thing straight.. don't EVER put your hands on me got that?!
(she didn't reply)
Patrick: GOT THAT!!
Vera: yes (she said feeling a bit scared of his tone,he then let her hands go and pick his bag off the floor and left)

(Lunchtime,by the school field)

Hannah and Vera were sitting by the well cleaned grass enjoying each other's company while eating sandwiches.
Vera: where did you go earlier?
Hannah: I'm sorry, he told me to get out.
Vera: that hypocrite 🙄
Hannah: shhhhh... Shut up and enjoy the view
Vera: huh?
(Hannah lowly points behind her, seeing the one person in the whole school whose definition is Perfection)

 Shut up and enjoy the viewVera: huh?(Hannah lowly points behind her, seeing the one person in the whole school whose definition is Perfection)

Vera: ughhh.. Kenneth Philips.. such pure hotness in one bite 😏😏
Hannah: I sometimes imagine him feeding me grapes while playing his guitar.
Vera: gurl me too.. ughhh he's so dreamy😍
Hannah: shhh.. he's heading this way.. act normal..
(She And Hannah pretended to read their books)
Kenneth: hey Vera👋
Vera: who me?
(Hannah elbowed her)
Vera: oh I mean hi..
Kenneth: may I sit?(she looks around and see every girls staring at them, having an envious look plastered on their faces.. she even caught a glimpse of Patrick staring at her like a hawk, watching her every move)
Vera:sure.. it's not like I own this field hahahaha😬😬
Kenneth: hahaha.. so?
Vera: so?
Kenneth: what happened to your wrists?
Vera: huh?
(She looks down and saw reddish circle marks around her wrists. She looks up and looks at Patrick whose still staring holes at her)
Vera: nothing, just ummm... lacking vitamins I guess hahaha
(As they got a bit comfortable with each other, they talked about certain things,they even shared a laugh.. suddenly she felt pain as a ball hit her in the head)
Patrick: oh I'm sorry, it slipped out of my hands..
Kenneth: is that the best excuse you could think of man?😠
Patrick: oh shut up Philips..
Kenneth: make me!!(stoods up and prepared to whoop some ass)
Vera: guys stop!!
Kenneth: no.. we cant just let this immature disrespect you like that.
Patrick: bruh what did you say?!
Kenneth: you heard me..
(Patrick suddenly charges him with strong punches which he also fights back with his own moves, as they rumble students also started to gather around them)
Vera: stoppp!!! Stop this!!!