Warm Embrace

This story happened way back from Conjuring 1, when Lorraine saw Judy by the water.. idea provided by SutapatSittisan ❤️❤️❤️

Lorraine sat down by the van looking around, her mind thinking and raising some curious questions.. she closed her eyes putting her hands on the wound she obtained from falling down the attic.. Suddenly she hears a low familiar whisper..

                MOMMY?

At first she ignores it and continue to close her eyes just resting her mind.. again the whisper bothered her, but this time it was more of a plead for help.. she stood looking around.. listening where the voice comes from..

Lorraine: Judy?

(No one answered.. she finds herself walking still listening to the whisper)

                  Mommy?!

(Pure panic immediately attacks her system.. she ran heading to the lake..)

Lorraine: Judy?! Honey where are you?! Juuuudy?

(She was in the verge of crying.. a worried look on her face.. she wipes her tears.. upon looking down she saw her... floating by the water staring so innocently at her.. she immediately kneels down trying to pull her back to her arms..as soon as her hands touched the water she was already gone)

Lorraine: Judy?.. where'd you go? Honey?? Judy!! 🥺🥺

(She still hasn't stop splashing her hands through the water.. still hoping she was still there)

(She cried finding nothing but an illusion.. feeling a cold presence, it made sends chills to her spine.. she looks back at the water staring at her reflection.. suddenly a cold hand shot out from the water grabbing her by her wrist.. pulling her deep to the water)

Lorraine:  Eddddd!!!!!

(She struggled underneath the cold water..all she saw was the darkness within and the small ray of sunlight appearing from the surface, slowly she was out of breath and her weight was dragging her down to the bottom)

(Back from the conversation he had with Drew, Ed went outside looking for his wife.  Finding nothing, he went back inside and asked around)

Ed: has anyone seen Lorraine?
April: I saw her went to the lake.. before I went back here..
Ed: ok thanks .

(Ed went outside, obeying what the kid said)

Ed: Hun?

(No one answered, he went even further the pier built by the water, there he saw her rosary near the edge of the water.. immediately he got worried, coz she never leaves it behind)

Ed: Lorraine!!!

(He yelled at the calm woods.. still not an answered found.. his eyes shot as soon as he looks down.. seeing her floating at the bottom unconsciously, no hesitation needed he dive down with a mission to save his wife.. he swam fast reaching for her cold arms.. upon having her in contact.. he immediately swam back to the surface where he saw Drew, Roger and the kids.. he carried Lorraine's body back the surface and lay her down on the hard wood of the pier..)

Drew: what happened?
Ed: I don't know.. Lorraine?! Lorraine?!

(He shook her up.. not getting a response in return, he checked her pulse feeling it beating slowly.. feeling like she was fading away)

Drew: is she ok?
Ed: don't touch her!
Drew: she needs CPR
Ed: I said don't touch her!!

(He push him off hard and he feel on the hard floor.. he began putting pumps on her chest, hoping to get some water out.. he pumps and provided her some mouth to mouth then continuing his actions)

Ed: come on.. Lorraine wake up! Damn it wake up Lorraine!! Don't die on me

(Pumps after pumps.. tears after tears he never gave up, even if he heard the children crying and sobbing behind him.. finally after a few pumps later, she finally coughs out the water, regaining her consciousness.. he wiped her face removing the strands of her hair so he could fully see her)

Ed: thank God..

(He hugs her tight drowning his tears by her neck)

Ed: you're safe now.. you're safe..

(He kisses her forehead, carrying her back to the car.. after a few minutes she was feeling fine and the paramedics ensured her.. Ed observes from afar for emotional support)

Ed: here.. this will keep you warm..

(He took some of the warm blanket and wrapped it around her)

Lorraine: you should really apologize to Drew.. he was just trying to help
Ed: I know, I was just mad that's why I rose a tone at him.. what happened?
Lorraine: I don't know.. a sudden vision just hit me
Ed: we should just get some rest.. you should.. we'll stay at a nearby motel and go home tomorrow
Lorraine: tomorrow? But it's  a couple of certain hours till home
Ed: I know.. I just don't wanna risk it
Lorraine: fine.. we'll go first thing in the morning ok?
Ed: ok..

(They drove back to the city and Ed booked a motel for them stay in.. he opened the her door, unbuckles her seat belt)

Lorraine: what's going on?
Ed: what does it looks like? Hehehe I'm carrying you inside
Lorraine: excuse me? I drowned, I still got both my legs.. I'll just walk
Ed: not to me you're not.. now stop arguing and let's go

(She rolls her eyes and gave in to what he wants.. he carried her gracefully inside and sat her down by the bed)

Ed: I'll be back to get the luggages.. stay here ok?
Lorraine: yes Mr. Warren🙄
Ed: roll those eyes at me again and you and I will have a problem..

(He walks out the door.. as she lays her back to the bed giggling at what he said.. being married to a over protective man could be a lot of work but she wouldn't trade it for anything.. the way that he was so possessive over her is one of the things that made her even love him more.. finally he came back with their stuff)

Ed: go change..
Lorraine: ok.. you too
Ed: you first
Lorraine: how about we both do it..(she smiles at him.. seeing her lustful look he smiled)

Ed: I'll order us some dinner.. hahaha I'll be back

(She pouts her lips at as he decline her offer.. after a few time pass, they already finished their dinner and was getting ready for bed.. while eating she told Ed everything she saw and felt back at the Perron's house.. and just to make her calm down they called home making sure Judy's ok and safe)

Lorraine: so?
Ed: mom said she's already asleep safely
Lorraine: are you sure? Let me call again..
Ed: Hun.. calm down.. she's fine.. we'll see her tomorrow ok?
Lorraine: you're right.. I'm just worried about her..
Ed: I know, me too.. but I promise we'll go home as soon as the sun rises..
Lorraine: ok..

(Both tucked in the bed Ed turn the lights off , lay beside his wife and stare at the ceiling)

Lorraine: Ed?
Ed: hmmm?
Lorraine: can you hold me?
Ed: been waiting the whole day..

(He smiles as he turns to his side and scoots closer to his wife.. wrapping his hands by her waist and pulling her near his chest.. both immediately falling asleep to the sound of each other's heart beats.)

This cute LorEd moments is what we live for.. feel free to comment or send a message for your suggestions and opinions ❤️❤️